Johnson & Johnson Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.4

24 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone call interview. Mostly behavioral with a couple technicals. Decision given about 1 week later. Took a while after submitting application, but after that everything moved very quickly. Good experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

Two 30 minute interviews with alum from my school. It was pretty informal, they asked about specific things from my resume. Mostly behavioral questions about soft skills and 3 technical skills. Know their credo.

Interview Questions

• What are all the expenses that go into making a bottle of Motrin?   Answer Question
    • If sales are decreasing and you want to meet your target net income how can you do this?   Answer Question
    • Which is the most important financial statement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Overall easy and efficient interview process. Applied on line in mid October and received an email for a 45 minute video interview via the Interview Stream platform. The interviewer was a finance manager at J&J and was very pleasant to speak with. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions regarding leadership skills and a simple walk through of my resume. There was a technical part of 5 questions consisting of basic entries and the recording process. Make sure to have questions prepared for the interviewer at the end. Even better research them via LinkedIn to as in-depth questions regarding there career at the company.

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2016.

Interview

Very brief. Applied online and quickly heard back the following week to schedule an interview. Heard back with an answer less than a week after interviewing with Johnson & Johnson. Interviewers were very kind and knowledgeable.

Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Rutgers, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

On-Campus Interview- one round and I was hired immediately in a few days' time. I had two interviewers from different divisions, they spoke a little bit about themselves and then asked me some behavioral and accounting- based questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain the accounting equation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through college. The interview was relax and the recruiter would guide you if you did not know the answer. The interview only lasted a little bit over a half hour and was mostly based on questions about my resume and most of them were behavioral questions.. None of the questions was hard.

Anonymous Employee in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Villanova, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had two 30-minute interviews on campus. I was called with an offer within a few weeks. The interview consisted of primarily behavioral questions. Asking for examples and situations where you worked in a team, had to meet tough deadlines, etc. They asked a couple technical (accounting) questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for J&J?   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

There were two interviewers. One from HR and one from operations. Very cool dudes and loved the company ever since. The questions were all behavioral except for one question about how to best increase bottom line. Overall easy interview and had no trouble getting the offer, but also had a strong resume.

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I received a call a few hours after talking to the representatives at a career fair. I interviewed with two recruiters, one of whom just moved to the Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. They asked if I was interested in that side. There were no real surprises in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty straightforward. Mostly behavioral and one technical.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Interview

Applied through non profit which finds internships for students . Applied and then got a video interview the next week , confirmed interview on the morning of interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes , simply asks why j&j , tell me about yourself , why finance , do you know what is our credo ? When has there been a time when you wrre working with someone difficult and what the outcome ? How many finance classes have you taken . Interviewer was very sweet , a finance director with a personality Within a week received phone call of acceptance , only one video interview .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , their interns are paid 23/hr