Johnson & Johnson Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Rutgers, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

On-Campus Interview- one round and I was hired immediately in a few days' time. I had two interviewers from different divisions, they spoke a little bit about themselves and then asked me some behavioral and accounting- based questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain the accounting equation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

There were two interviewers. One from HR and one from operations. Very cool dudes and loved the company ever since. The questions were all behavioral except for one question about how to best increase bottom line. Overall easy interview and had no trouble getting the offer, but also had a strong resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through college. The interview was relax and the recruiter would guide you if you did not know the answer. The interview only lasted a little bit over a half hour and was mostly based on questions about my resume and most of them were behavioral questions.. None of the questions was hard.

Anonymous Employee in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Villanova, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had two 30-minute interviews on campus. I was called with an offer within a few weeks. The interview consisted of primarily behavioral questions. Asking for examples and situations where you worked in a team, had to meet tough deadlines, etc. They asked a couple technical (accounting) questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for J&J?   1 Answer

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I received a call a few hours after talking to the representatives at a career fair. I interviewed with two recruiters, one of whom just moved to the Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. They asked if I was interested in that side. There were no real surprises in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were pretty straightforward. Mostly behavioral and one technical.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Interview

Applied through non profit which finds internships for students . Applied and then got a video interview the next week , confirmed interview on the morning of interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes , simply asks why j&j , tell me about yourself , why finance , do you know what is our credo ? When has there been a time when you wrre working with someone difficult and what the outcome ? How many finance classes have you taken . Interviewer was very sweet , a finance director with a personality Within a week received phone call of acceptance , only one video interview .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation , their interns are paid 23/hr

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Interview

The process was about 2weeks before interview. Applied at school co-op office online. The interview was about 30mins and first question asked if I would relocate for the co-op. The interview was very relaxed and easy just asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• Easy interview, ask a few behavioral questions and one question about accounting. Ask what accounting statement you like most and why.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Only one interview process. The interview questions were some behavior questions, some accounting questions such as which accounting statement you like best, and why? where see yourself in the company in the future?

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions. make sure you know the question: what is your favorite accounting statement and know the reason.   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through my school career website and the J&J site. I heard back a few weeks later. The interview was me and two employees, they asked several behavioral questions and several technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If assets increase by $100,000 and liability increases by $70,000; what happens to stockholder's equity?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation not available

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through my school's database after a career fair, was invited to interview- interviewed with a senior financial analyst who didn't seem to interested in interviewing me at first.. but it went well. They asked many behavioral questions "what would you do if you couldn't do __" and in this situation -- blah blah blah. They did ask about the pencil production costs and stuff.