Johnson & Johnson Finance Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Finance Co-Op Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2016

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Skype interview, basic behavior and technical questions. The interviewer was very nice, they asked me about difficult team projects, taking on leadership under pressure,and a couple journal entries. Overall, very brief and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• What functions in excel did you use in you previous experience ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Started from on campus recruiting, the process was quick and I was told to come in for an interview. The interview was generally behavioral questions and some technical questions regarding finance/accounting.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

two interviews back-to-back. HR is horrible with no organization! They are such a mess with no planning on their part and their excuse was thanksgiving break. However, the interview was very quick.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Irvine, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

30 Minute phone call in the afternoon, woke up the next morning with an offer. Very quick. Honestly they are pretty no nonsense they are just looking for a good personality fit. I've interviewed other places with long drawn out and ambiguous interviewing processes. At least with my hiring manager she is going to make a decision quick whether she likes you or not.

Interview Questions

• General questions ie. tell me about a time when.....Just know your resume inside and out   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Provo, UT).

Interview

Through College Career Center. The interview was very relaxed. If you didn't know the answer, he tried to guide you to it. Was called the next week for a phone interview with 3 of the employees.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, if assets are x and liabilities are y what does S/E equal?   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2015.

Interview

Overall, it was a very easy process. I applied through my schools CDC, was notified I've been selected for an interview, interviewed with a Finance Manager and a Senior Financial Analyst, and received an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions. There was one technical question, "What is an accrual?"   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I talked to a few recruiters at my schools career fair and they had me schedule for an interview the next day. There were two interviewers who were pretty laid back and chill and only asked about 5 or 6 questions. The interview only lasted a little bit over a half hour and was mostly based on questions about myself (only one technical question). I received a phone call about two weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you're the CFO of a company, what are some things you can do to meet bottom line expectations if your top line sales aren't doing well?   Answer Question

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2015.

Interview

Big room interview, sat with two individuals. Very casual, informal interview. Didn't feel intimidated at all. Friendly people. Odd because this was the only interview, which made me question how hard it is to get the co-op. Mostly talked about resume, questions I had about J&J, etc. Asked some basic questions like how to increase profit margin, cut costs, etc. on a random object like a pen. They really liked that I was a support function for an organization at my school, because many of the finance/accounting roles at J&J have business partners in various areas of the business that you play a supporting role for.

Interview Questions

• How would you increase profit margin on this pen?   1 Answer

Finance Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through my school's career site early fall semester of my junior year and heard back for an on-campus interview a few weeks after. I then had a 30-45 minute interview with two people who both worked in finance. Then I received a phone call a week later about an offer.

Finance Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interview on campus day after career fair. Really fast process. Heard back with an offer the next week. Had a week to respond. After looking over the interest of the company i found it hard to say no

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, basic accounting finance question (only 1 of those). Really cool recruiters   Answer Question

Wanted to graduate in 4 years