Johnson & Johnson IT Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson IT Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.7

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2018.

Interview

I had a on phone interview at first. And then after, I had an in person phone interview. The overall process was not difficult. The recruiters made sure to follow up and be timely on their notifications and updates.

Interview Questions

• Mostly all of my questions were behavioral. The phone interview was more a pre screen interview concept.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I got the chance to interview at a conference in Boston. They asked mostly behavioral questions and they asked a lot of it. A lot of questions dealt with situational instances and conflicts you've faced in teams.

After the interview process, they said they would get back to me within a week and they did not. When I reached out again, they said they will let me know soon but they still did not. At that point, I had given up.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were able to teach someone effectively.
      Name a time where you had conflict within a group.
      Tell me about a time where you disagreed with your supervisor and how did you come to an agreement.   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruiting office and there was only one interview. Mostly behavioral questions and 1 technical question. I think the technical question depends on your major. It was a two on one interview. whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• one question was tell me about a time you had to work with a group that did not follow through with their work?   Answer Question

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very basic interview. There wasn't much that I wasn't expecting. It was a one day experience, and I did it right on campus, which was convenient. The interviewer was kind and asked simple questions. I got to ask the interviewer some questions and learned more about the company while interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Questions were just based on understanding my experiences and how well I handles them. What I had to offer to the company, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

I had two interviewers and they mostly asked a lot of behavioral questions. Each of them would take turns. It wasn't bad, very casual conservation. They had a packet of papers which they have to take notes. I would definitely recommend going over the STAR method. Another important thing is to go over their credo.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you have to explain a technical concept to a person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Piscataway, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a on campus interview at rutgers. Lots of behavioral questions and then I got a technical question which to me was easy. Many people did not get a technical question during their interviews though.

Interview Questions

• when was there a time you felt really uncomfortable when a superior asked you to do something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through both J&J and rutgers career website. They invited me for their on-campus interview at Busch campus and it took about 30min though it was supposed to 45min. 2 panels and just nice. Ran through my resume together and they asked me some questions about my experiences whenever they were interested. Weirdly, they didn't ask "Why J&J" or "Why this position?" or "What can you contribute for J&J?" Just a lot of behavioral questions and they marked their interview paper. Mandatory questions first such as work authorization, work hour, driving, expecting graduation date..they said the process would take 4-6 weeks so still waiting for the result.

Interview Questions

• many behavioral questions especially relating to senior/superior person and teamwork experience and mandatory questions(work authorization/driving/graduation).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Recieved an email for an video interview. Logged into their video conference and had to wait 5-10 for the interviewer. Interview had some questions fairly technical and you must really know their credo and how it applies. Still have not heard back from them and it's been over a month.

Interview Questions

• Have you had experience with this software?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Two interviewers at the same time. Very nice people and laid-back interview. All standard behavioral questions even though for technical position. There is no super-day, just a one time interview. J&J loves and follows their credo so know that by heart before you walk in.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you and higher management did not agree on a decision, but you had to do it anyways. What did you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2013.

Interview

Talked to some representatives at an engineering conference. They were very serious of people having over a 3.0 gpa and after some small talk, I was asked to go for an interview the next day. The interview consisted of generic behavioral questions, some questions regarding my resume, and why I wanted to do IT as an engineer. Overall a pretty straightforward interview. Got a call with an offer about 2 weeks later. No second interview.

Interview Questions

• As an Engineer (computer engineer), why do are you looking into IT positions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set offer