Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.9

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2014.

Interview

30 minute phone interview with the interviewer. They asked common questions and stressed topics relating to the credo. These questions were essentially about my resume and a few on leadership/teamwork and ethical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Davis, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Got an on campus interview after applying through college. Interview was super easy with behavioral questions.
    Two ladies interviewing me seemed genuinely interested in getting to know who I am and discussing my qualifications for the position while the male interviewer seemed pretty disinterested.
    Few days after the on campus interview, I sent a thank you email in which they replied by inviting to a second on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time in which you had to work with someone uncooperative or lacking teamwork skills. How did you manage the situation?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Very pleasant experience overall. Went to university career fair and talked with recruiters before handing them my resume. Received a call that afternoon/next day about coming in for an interview later that week. Met with recruiters for hour-long interview on campus, and received a call within a week or two.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

For on campus recruiting a simple 45 minute behavioral interview. Asked the general questions you would expect. What helped the most was researching for a few hours about the company, the direction they are going in, initiatives, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time a client was not happy and how did you address the situation?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for the company?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was genuinely interested in what I wanted to do and the kind of job I was looking for. This made it a lot easier for the conversation to flow. A lot of basic behavioral questions are asked. Not anything to be nervous about.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Met at career fair, interview scheduled on the spot. Interview had all STAR questions. Took a month and a half to hear back. Interviewer wrote down everything I said in a packet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Name a situation that you had to deal with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview was about half an hour to forty-five minutes long. The STAR method was requested to be used for every response. All answers are recorded by the interviewer in a booklet.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were working in a group and you could not agree on something and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

On campus interview scheduled off of school job board. Interview was about 45 min long and was all STAR questions, they even explained that they wanted the questions specifically answered in the star method

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

STAR system behavioral and situational questions were asked. For those who don't know that is describing the Situation, laying out the Task, describing your Action steps, and what the Responses were to your actions. Be sure to use a good story that has a positive outcome and highlights your ability to lead and take action with incomplete information. Decisiveness and team effort are good to emphasize.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to deal with a team mate who wasn't pulling their weight   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I took the interview in college career center. The whole process was 45 mins. Two to one interview. Questions are pretty basic, a lot of behavioral questions so defi know the STAR method and credo. Make sure you know well about your resume. The interviewers are pretty nice they wrote down everything you said on a pamphlet.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe a time when you have conflict with your superior.   Answer Question