Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.9

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I met J&J recruiters at my school's career fair and interviewed with them a couple days later at my school's career services department. The interview was solely based on behavior questions. I was asked about my previous work experience and a lot about how I get along with others and handle conflict.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to a J&J info session at my college, then met them again at the carrer fair. After a week of the career fair, I got an email requesting an interview. It has been two weeks since my interview and I have not heard anything yet. The interview consisted of mostly STAR method questions. Asked about their CREDO at the end. The interviewer had to type all my answers on the computer.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to work on a team to solve an issue?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with single interviewer, usually two. Took approx. 25 minutes, low pressure, casual, enjoyable. Basic behavioral questions and regarding the company credo, culture, values and they align with yourself personally.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

Recruiters came to my college campus for the career fair. After talking to them I was granted an on-campus interview. There was only one round of interviews, with two interviewers asking questions. I got my offer call the same day.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you disagreed with a superior. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

I did it through an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me and they took turns asking me STAR questions. There were 8 of us interviewing for 1-2 positions and I know two people heard back sooner than I had so they don't pick everyone at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with something unethical?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was a basic behavioral interview where you were required to answer in STAR format. You need to be aware of the position you are applying for a the possible locations you could be assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with on campus recruiter and had an on campus interview a couple weeks later. Star method and creedo related questions. Relatively easy and relaxed interview. Took about a month to get back.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall process happened over two days. Went to the Career Fair, got an interview for the next day, was called that night with a verbal offer. The whole interview was behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were thrown into a project with no direction?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked behavioral based questions using the STAR method. There were three interviewers and they were very nice. It was not stressful, really simple questions, nothing technical. They asked a question about their credo.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make an unpopular stance as a leader and it had a good outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at a conference for SHPE (The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers). I received an interview offer from a Supply-Chain associate at one of J&J's hospitality suites. I then interviewed the following day. Interview was primarily behavioral and relied on implementation of STAR to answer interview questions. Interviewees can prepare for an interview with J&J by doing research on company background, knowing the Credo, and practicing interview questions using STAR.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about our Credo? Are there any specific parts of the Credo that resonate with you personally?   Answer Question