Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

I did it through an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me and they took turns asking me STAR questions. There were 8 of us interviewing for 1-2 positions and I know two people heard back sooner than I had so they don't pick everyone at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with something unethical?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was a basic behavioral interview where you were required to answer in STAR format. You need to be aware of the position you are applying for a the possible locations you could be assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with on campus recruiter and had an on campus interview a couple weeks later. Star method and creedo related questions. Relatively easy and relaxed interview. Took about a month to get back.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall process happened over two days. Went to the Career Fair, got an interview for the next day, was called that night with a verbal offer. The whole interview was behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were thrown into a project with no direction?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked behavioral based questions using the STAR method. There were three interviewers and they were very nice. It was not stressful, really simple questions, nothing technical. They asked a question about their credo.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make an unpopular stance as a leader and it had a good outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at a conference for SHPE (The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers). I received an interview offer from a Supply-Chain associate at one of J&J's hospitality suites. I then interviewed the following day. Interview was primarily behavioral and relied on implementation of STAR to answer interview questions. Interviewees can prepare for an interview with J&J by doing research on company background, knowing the Credo, and practicing interview questions using STAR.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about our Credo? Are there any specific parts of the Credo that resonate with you personally?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Piscataway, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

2 on 1 interview on campus. Fairly simple interview revolving around behaviorial questions (no technical). Very pleasant interview panel as well. I applied via university and had an interview scheduled the same week.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2016.

Interview

Held presentation on campus. Applied through school job site and on the j&j website. Got asked for an interview 1.5-2 weeks later. The interview was on campus. It was 3 on 1. There were 3 interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

A very kind female interviewer, I would say 25-29yrs old, went straight to HR questions and then asked about 5 behavioral questions and that was it. She was opened to a conversation which made the interview less stressing.

Interview Questions

• Aside from typical behavioral questions that you will find in this page, I would recommend to learn the Credo and look how it relates to you. That was the last question in my interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

There were mainly behavioral questions nothing too bad. It seemed to be more of things that happened within your past and I guarantee you should remember your experiences. They ask a lot about leadership and how you would be able to get around certain situations. It wasn't as bad as I thought, you just need to be yourself and be truthful that's all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were put as a leader and things didn't go your way.   Answer Question