Johnson & Johnson Ops Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.7

201 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in June 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward and easy interview. It only took 30 minutes in total. It was with the HR department. I did not prepare for this interview at all. Research the position you are applying for beforehand.

R&D Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Received a tour of the campus; followed by leadership and technical interviews. The leadership interview consisted of typical interview questions. The technical interviews consisted of interacting with new products and answering questions about the products.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

In person interview, mostly star method, how was previous experience
    Previous experience internship. What challenges, strengths weakness, and problems you have solved, what problem you fail, and how did you overcome it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

I did it through an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me and they took turns asking me STAR questions. There were 8 of us interviewing for 1-2 positions and I know two people heard back sooner than I had so they don't pick everyone at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with something unethical?   Answer Question

PMO Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Titusville, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I first applied to multiple positions and conducted an informational interview with a recruiter in early March. I got an invitation to a 15-minute phone screen presentation. Then I got an in-person interview about a week or so later. The interview lasted an hour, and I was notified of my acceptance 3 days later. The official offer came a month after that. The pre-screen process took 2 weeks. The entire hiring process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with any person, past or present, who would you choose? Who do you admire?   Answer Question
    • Have you read any great books lately?   Answer Question
    • What's your philosophy on life?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Johnson & Johnson / Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was a basic behavioral interview where you were required to answer in STAR format. You need to be aware of the position you are applying for a the possible locations you could be assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with on campus recruiter and had an on campus interview a couple weeks later. Star method and creedo related questions. Relatively easy and relaxed interview. Took about a month to get back.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall process happened over two days. Went to the Career Fair, got an interview for the next day, was called that night with a verbal offer. The whole interview was behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were thrown into a project with no direction?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked behavioral based questions using the STAR method. There were three interviewers and they were very nice. It was not stressful, really simple questions, nothing technical. They asked a question about their credo.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make an unpopular stance as a leader and it had a good outcome?   Answer Question

Marketing Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews back to back: one was behavioral and the other was also behavioral but with more technical questions such as marketing awareness questions. The first interview was basically a run through of my resume. The second interview had two ABMs. Didn't hear back from either of them but other people who did get the offer heard back after a day or two.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite or least favorite brand?   2 Answers