Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2016.

Interview

This opportunity was a unique one to say the least. Interviewed on campus and then at headquarters was not impressed with either of the interviews and thought the questions were odd. Slow process. You should expect to not get this position because of the slow process. I would not recommend this to anyone. Do yourself a favor and apply else where.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you we're the CEO and you had a major public relations scandal?   Answer Question

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Newark, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Very tough process with 10 interviewers over a period of 8 hours. I believed it was designed to see how the candidate functions under pressure as well as interacting with various cross-function executives.

Interview Questions

• Supreme court case law question designed to elicit whether the candidate has understood the decision.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Highly stressful interviews with lot of technical and challenging questions. Interview sessions are thorough and technical knowledge is tested. However, you will not be criticized but rather made known on how to improve. Two way communication is encouraged in interviews where they are more than happy to share on current processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Suggestions on resolving on-going challenges   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2016.

Interview

All interviews were done through WebEx, which was convenient. But interviews would be scheduled with less than 24 hours notice which was hard to work around with a busy sales schedule. The interviews started off with the general questions but eventually got to questions that were difficult to answer with my level of experience (which is the level they were looking for (1/2 years sales). They would ask the same question in different ways. The panel interview was intended to intimidate. Advice: Practice answering the hardest questions you can find regarding sales experience even if they seem unreasonable.

Lead Km Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

slow. multiple rounds with global leadership. not for people who want a change in reasonable timeframe. start to offer roll out took takes 3-6 months. 4 rounds were held starting with tech round and then two management rounds with last round being face to face with local director and finally an HR round.

Interview Questions

• how do you see growing in the area of work and ambitions with respect to your field of work   Answer Question

Analyst, Workforce Data Administration – Global Mobility Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview took almost an hour. Interviewer was very professional and detail-oriented. He focused more on the behavioral/situation based questions. He also probed about my job history/experience in great detail as he wanted to understand how my past job functions worked. Probably the hardest interview I've had thus far, but it definitely challenged me to become better at answering questions eloquently without having any dead-air.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were successful in helping out a client with their problem/issue.   Answer Question

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

There were 2 Phone and 2 in person interviews. The process lasted about 2 weeks total. The out come did not land in my favor as I was not offered to position.

Operations Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Luis Obispo, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

STAR process. Interviewer did not seem very interested or engaged in what I had to say. Asked other people who were interviewed by the interviewer and they said the same thing

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your boss asked you to do something unethical?   1 Answer

Head of Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Interview process was very professional but quite long -12 interviews 360o with Staffing Co., HR VP, HR Directors, peers and Internal costumer. I was submitted to Study of cases and referral on previous Jobs

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to Credo, main responsibilities/competencies and successful Job cases & projects   Answer Question

Negotiation

quite a lot of negociation

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Blue Ash, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone call 7-10 days later asking to schedule a phone interview. Spoke the following week, basic HR phone screen, discussed education, industry experience and salary requirements as well as willingness to relocate. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked immediately to schedule the second round with a Principal Engineer and I was given their name. I did some research on LinkedIn before going in and I went through round 2. This time it was more technical, I was asked about "tools in my engineering toolbox" and I was asked how to approach a specific engineering problem and then if I had any questions. About a week later or so I was sent an email with an invitation to interview on site. I then had to complete a supplementary application and submit at least 8 references electronically and 3 on paper and send them the dates I would not be available. I booked my travel as soon as I could get a day off from work and I received the booking information. I was given 4 consecutive interviews. 1st interviewer was just below a VP in rank and it was to verify aptitude and assess if I fit into their culture; he wanted to check if I had done any sort of homework on the company and credo. The 2nd was an HR person there to ask some behavioral questions and assess my likelihood to relocate and assimilation. The 3rd was a project director, whom all engineers whether junior or principal, report to. She was there to assess my abilities and aptitude as well as assess if I would be an appropriate choice for the company and similar to her direct reports. The last interview were a pair of principal engineers who would more or less be mentors to junior engineers and this was the technical aspect. I was asked about my background, my research, my industry experience, my leadership potential and my rationale behind choosing J&J and specifically Ethicon. All the interviewers asked me why J&J and about my background. The last round also included an assessment of a technical nature, stress analysis with free body diagrams, failure analysis and risk analysis. In all rounds I was asked if I had any questions which you have to be prepared to ask for different levels of the company and different backgrounds. They will give you a bottle of water but there are no breaks unless you ask for a few minutes and I would highly recommend eating a light lunch before the 4 hour interview which ran slightly long each time. Be prepared for more advanced questions if you do not take control of the interview and ask for business cards at the end of each round, I forgot to but I sent my recruiter a thank you email that could be forwarded to the others.

Interview Questions

• Which analytical techniques do you possess that would be an asset to J&J?   Answer Question