Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The process involved a group of 30 people being called together for interview. It was divided in three stages each of them being eliminators with end result being selection of 5 candidates.

Interview Questions

• What according to me is more important for pharma companies, conducting R&D or pricing medicines cheaper?   Answer Question

Senior Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The STAR method is used, with behavioral-based interview question by discussing the specific situation, task, action, and result of the situation. Interview lasted half a day. Panel included coworkers, managers, teleconference attendees, and various people from other departments.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had conflicting priorities and how to decided with priority to work on first.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

First stage was a video interview, then 3 online assessments. This was then followed by an extremely intimidating interview process that went on for 5 hours. I never even received a phone call to say I was unsuccessful. Thats what irked me most.

Project Leader HIV1 drug Resistance Prediction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechelen (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Mechelen (Belgium)).

Interview

4 personnes: HR + 1 CEO + 2 principal Scientists. En anglais. +/- 1h30. Très chaud! L'entretien a abordé à peu près tous les aspects liés à la fonction (déplacements, compétences, disponibilité,etc.) Je suis sorti de là complètement épuisé. Je pense que ce qui fut déterminant c'est le fait que j'étais encore project leader chez Monsanto (Cambridge UK). Il est souhaitable de prospecter quand on est toujours en fonction.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Toujours taper haut (en argumentant).

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very easy. They called me back within a day and offered me a verbal offer. It took 2-3 weeks to get the written offer. The interviewing process was extremely tough I did a 4 hour back to back interview with different managers. They really grill you and do a good job of vetting who they want to hire.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job to come here?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in July 2016.

Interview

This opportunity was a unique one to say the least. Interviewed on campus and then at headquarters was not impressed with either of the interviews and thought the questions were odd. Slow process. You should expect to not get this position because of the slow process. I would not recommend this to anyone. Do yourself a favor and apply else where.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you we're the CEO and you had a major public relations scandal?   Answer Question

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Newark, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Very tough process with 10 interviewers over a period of 8 hours. I believed it was designed to see how the candidate functions under pressure as well as interacting with various cross-function executives.

Interview Questions

• Supreme court case law question designed to elicit whether the candidate has understood the decision.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Highly stressful interviews with lot of technical and challenging questions. Interview sessions are thorough and technical knowledge is tested. However, you will not be criticized but rather made known on how to improve. Two way communication is encouraged in interviews where they are more than happy to share on current processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Suggestions on resolving on-going challenges   1 Answer

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2016.

Interview

All interviews were done through WebEx, which was convenient. But interviews would be scheduled with less than 24 hours notice which was hard to work around with a busy sales schedule. The interviews started off with the general questions but eventually got to questions that were difficult to answer with my level of experience (which is the level they were looking for (1/2 years sales). They would ask the same question in different ways. The panel interview was intended to intimidate. Advice: Practice answering the hardest questions you can find regarding sales experience even if they seem unreasonable.

Lead Km Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

slow. multiple rounds with global leadership. not for people who want a change in reasonable timeframe. start to offer roll out took takes 3-6 months. 4 rounds were held starting with tech round and then two management rounds with last round being face to face with local director and finally an HR round.

Interview Questions

• how do you see growing in the area of work and ambitions with respect to your field of work   Answer Question