Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

I did it through an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me and they took turns asking me STAR questions. There were 8 of us interviewing for 1-2 positions and I know two people heard back sooner than I had so they don't pick everyone at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with something unethical?   Answer Question

Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Athens, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews (Corporate Recruiter, last person to hold the position, and the hiring manager). Then face-to-face two back-to-back panel interviews followed by a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager. Questions were straight forward, and process was fair.

Interview Questions

• What did I want them to know that wasn't on my resume.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 rounds interview process- first round case study interview, second round manager call interview and final round face to face interview with director. The case interview is not that difficult but still need to have finance knowledge and business sense. Second and third round interview is mainly focus on your personalities and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What's your achievements? How you deal with conflict in workplace? What's your hobby? How to access a business success?   Answer Question

Information Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

I received a text for an interview through a Philippines local number 2 weeks after applying. I received no e-mail notification prior to that and the call was conducted the day after through WhatsApp which I personally find rather unprofessional for a company listed among Fortune 500. The person calling just asked some prepared questions without following up on my responses. He was more concerned on summarising my points and removed all the essential details of my answers (he kept asking me to reiterate my response then he would read out what he typed on his end). Since he did not give me his full name, I was not able to find him anywhere online and at the same time, I was also concerned that he would not give my complete responses to the manager, so I requested for his corporate e-mail, but did not get any response from him despite having read the message. Overall, that was my worst recruitment experience among all companies I have applied :/

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Leiden (Netherlands)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and two days later I received an email thanking me for the application but other candidates were a better fit. The day after, I received a call from HR to set up an interview with the hiring manager and HR at the Leiden's office. The interview was a little bit disappointing as they did not read my CV so the hiring manager was asking irrelevant questions and the HR person was following the standard HR book without adjusting her questions to the position and my profile. J&J is quite dynamic and innovative so I was disappointed to be interviewed by people who were surprised for taking risks to change career's paths and investing in your education.

Interview Questions

• Why you do not have experience in supply chain?
      Why you continuously invest in your education?
      Why you have changed industries?
      What motivates you?
      Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The first interview was easy. Most questions are general behavioural questions. The case study was tougher as the time limit is pretty tight and it also depends a bit on your teammates.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online. A recruited reached out to schedule HR style interview. Reached out once again to schedule a Hiring Manager interview. Flew out on site and spent 6 hours interviewing on site.

Statistical Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in July 2014.

Interview

3 interviews, phone with HR and face to face to line manager (talking about technical questions on SAS programming and your education && working experiences) and head of the department.

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (El Paso, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

it was hard, I applied online since january, and they called me 4 months later to start interviewing, once I started it took two more months to get accepted.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through their website. The first person from HR was very polite during the application process, but the second person who did a 20 min interview was a bit assertive and asking one question after the other with no time to breathe. Maybe she was rushing to go somewhere. The manager of the department was very nice but had lots of technical problems with his laptop and the connection.

Interview Questions

• How does our CREDO relate to you?
      What are you planning to do in 5 years time?
      and all the standard questions about your strengths, weaknesses, what you can offer to the team. etc....
      Make sure you read the CREDO and do some research of the company before to be prepared.
      Answer Question