Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   1 Answer

Interview

On Campus Recruiting, On Campus Interview, Online Application with an Online Response. The interview was straight forward. It was a mix of behavioral and technical. There were two interviewers who both worked within the field.

NONE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Wokingham, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I had an internal interview for a manager role at J&J's Wokingham campus. Interview was very basic and I got the impression it was just a box ticking exercise. Received no feedback after the interview which was very poor.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to a J&J info session at my college, then met them again at the carrer fair. After a week of the career fair, I got an email requesting an interview. It has been two weeks since my interview and I have not heard anything yet. The interview consisted of mostly STAR method questions. Asked about their CREDO at the end. The interviewer had to type all my answers on the computer.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to work on a team to solve an issue?   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Basic phone interview to review the candidate. I was called for an in-person interview a few days later. The interview was not very long, about 30 minutes at most. Found the questions simple, mostly about my background and suitability for the position

Sales Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Markham, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Online virtual interview, recorded responses
    2. Skype interview with sales professionals, 45 min interview about 5 questions
    3. In person day in Markham office, group case being watched by managers & hour interview with sales managers

Interview Questions

• Time you used complex data to make a recommendation
      Other typical behavioural questions   Answer Question

Senior Manager Global Tax Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was as follows:

1. First interview with HR
    2. Second interview was with 5 people and took all day because there was a 3 hor gap in the appointments.
    A. All interviewers had summaries they are required to complete, so several made mention that they were keeping their questions standard across interviewees .
    B. Interviews were about 30-40 minutes long and they gave you a 10-15 minute break in between.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was how you handle when the client or business unit is not receptive to your recommendations. One interviewer asked this question over and over and became insistent on specific tactics.   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an MBA program hiring event. Organized fantastically in Orlando hosting more than 1k people. Everything at the top level. The interview process was planned in between various trainnings, employee talks and company presentations. I was interviews for 2 different positions with 2 different executives for each position. The GM and HR for consumer goods and Marketing VP (if i m not mistaken) and HR for the medical devices BU.

Interview Questions

• You joined the company, and all the former employees have left and you are about to start your biggest brand's promo. What do you? How do you start planning supply chain.What do you start from of there is no history data.etc   Answer Question

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Part 1 on my Campus. 1 interview with a Sr. Manager for roughly 45 mins. 8 technical questions. 15 or so behavioral. prepare for a million behavioral. Next stage is superday

Information Technology Interview

Interview

All behavioral questions. The interviewers were very nice though. They asked me about past experiences and why J&J. They also went though a lot of behavioral questions regarding teamwork and how I worked in a team. It was an overall very relaxed interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone call with HR contact first to confirm interest in position, timing, current salary etc. This was followed by an in person interview with 3 different managers on both the hiring team as well as two teams that would interface with the role. These were primarily STAR Method. After this was a second round of interviews with hiring manager, director and senior director of the team and organization.

Interview Questions

• Example where you identified a risk and what action did you take   Answer Question
    • Example of where you led a team or project through a difficult situation, what actions did you take   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to make an unpopular decision, what did you do and how did you manage it?   Answer Question