Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

2.9

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

I got an email a few weeks after applying saying they would not be moving forward, so I never got the opportunity to speak with anyone. I would like to say though that they've continuously spammed my email asking me to take a survey on their interview process....which I find funny. It's basically been like saying "hey you weren't good enough to get on a phone call, but we'd like to keep reminding you of that multiple times a week by asking you to take this survey". Pretty unprofessional that I had to unsubscribe from these....

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (State College, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Overall process happened over two days. Went to the Career Fair, got an interview for the next day, was called that night with a verbal offer. The whole interview was behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you were thrown into a project with no direction?   1 Answer

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Supervisor, Others Interview

Interview

What hiring process? Not even a phone screening. I'm highly qualified. I've interviewed at Genentech, Gilead, Novartis, just to name a few, and somehow never even received a phone call from a recruiter. I've applied for several positions, and never once received a call. I've never been employed by J&J or any of it's subsidiaries. My background is all from Fortune 500 Biotech. I see a lot of positive reviews on Glassdoor but I highly doubt that it's a representative sample. It may be skewed because this section on Glassdoor is tailored for those that ACTUALLY went through some kind of recruiting process. My advice to others is to not waste your time on J&J. There are many other companies that are actually willing to invest in human capital.

The real joke here is that J&J is dull enough to send me emails requesting feedback on the recruiting process. I'll reiterate for those that missed it earlier. What recruiting process???

Interview Questions

• I would like to actually be asked a question by a J&J representative. Any question.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Tampa, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

They asked behavioral based questions using the STAR method. There were three interviewers and they were very nice. It was not stressful, really simple questions, nothing technical. They asked a question about their credo.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make an unpopular stance as a leader and it had a good outcome?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Kansas City, KS) in February 2017.

Interview

Generally, it is quite informal. Just introduce the Campany, Biostatistics department structure, what the content will be. Then, we have a discussion session. Just feel free to ask any question regarding the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Video Interview consisted of 7 questions. 1 question directly related to the financial position and 6 others that were situational and mainly team based. The video kept stalling and had to be restarted. I reached out to their help desk but figured out that if I restarted the interview I would be able to move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 financial statements and tell me how one applies to the others   1 Answer

Marketing Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews back to back: one was behavioral and the other was also behavioral but with more technical questions such as marketing awareness questions. The first interview was basically a run through of my resume. The second interview had two ABMs. Didn't hear back from either of them but other people who did get the offer heard back after a day or two.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite or least favorite brand?   2 Answers

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very fast paced and not complicated at all. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair and the next day had my interview which lasted about 30 days.

MKT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

Pleasant because the interviewers were very kind. They were prepared to interview me.
    The interviewer came in with my resume reviewed from top to bottom. She had asked me to clarify some unclear points within the resume and explain my experience and learnings from it.