Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.9

Finance Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

Skype interview, basic behavior and technical questions. The interviewer was very nice, they asked me about difficult team projects, taking on leadership under pressure,and a couple journal entries. Overall, very brief and straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• What functions in excel did you use in you previous experience ?   Answer Question

Supply Chain/Operations Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted an HR recruiter about the position, scheduled a 15 minute phone interview the next morning and received an offer a few days after. Very quick process but don't bank on this judging by other reviews

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      Why did you choose to study [insert major]
      What do you know about big data analytics?
      Why Johnson & Johnson?
      1 Answer

Exploratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call set up for 30 minutes. Interviewer joined call 15 minutes late and rushed through an introduction and asked a few open ended questions. Very disorganized, expected more from a blue chip company, but things have changed.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online to job. I got an email to schedule a call with Human Resources. I talked with Human Resources for about an hour. I then was scheduled for on site interviews that were one on one with multiple people. I was prepared but I was from the outside so that was a negative for me. Probably what I need to do is build a time machine to go back and start there entry level.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Credo?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed at a conference for SHPE (The Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers). I received an interview offer from a Supply-Chain associate at one of J&J's hospitality suites. I then interviewed the following day. Interview was primarily behavioral and relied on implementation of STAR to answer interview questions. Interviewees can prepare for an interview with J&J by doing research on company background, knowing the Credo, and practicing interview questions using STAR.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about our Credo? Are there any specific parts of the Credo that resonate with you personally?   Answer Question

ITLDP Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

There are two rounds each of one hour. Each interview has two interviewers. One interviewer is examining you as a culture fit while the other is examining your ability to add value to the team be it coding or tech implementation.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions and some tech questions. Give examples of codes and be ready to solve an easy coding question.   1 Answer

Ethicon Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

My interviewer was nice. She stated that the social part of the interview was when I approached their booth at a career fair. Then went right away into technical questions.
    Background: They had a booth at an engineering career fair and gave me an interview on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Showed me a photo of a mechanical system and asked me to draw the free body diagram.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very easy interview. Mostly behavioral questions with one technical question about a product of theirs. Be sure to know their credo and how you apply part of it to your current lifestyle.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where an employer or coworker was doing something unethical and how did you respond to the situation.   Answer Question

IT Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiting process is very slow . It took months to finish .. their feedback took weeks after the interview. All type of department heads involved in the interview process. Blah blah blah blah blah

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I interviewed with this company for several different positions. Each time I would go through several rounds of interviews, spend hundreds of dollars traveling for the interview, and then not selected at the end. Even though I had already done STAR questions for previous roles, would have to do the same process over and over again. Most recently , I said I was not able to make the drive for an interview for a job they told me to apply to. I was automatically eliminated. Stop playing games with candidates . People are taking off work and spending time and money on these interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond and showed leadership   1 Answer