Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in October 2016.

Interview

30 minute phone screen with alumni from my university, followed by 1 hour phone interview with a different alum. The phone screen was very casual, and the interview consisted of several behavioral questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by video interview with hiring manager and then 4 additional face to face interviews. It took a very long time before I was told they went with a internal candidate. Wish they were quicker with deciding so I could have focused on other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging problem you faced and via did you solve it?   Answer Question

Financial Leadership Development Program (FLDP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Princeton, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The process begins with on campus interviews, which are fairly simple behavioral questions. There are a few basic accounting questions, certainly nothing to worry about but review some transaction accounting questions just in case.

After the on campus interviews and if all goes well, you will go to New Jersey for the "invitational." This was a very cool experience, as they take care of everything, this was a highlight of the interview. On the first day, there is team building and one interview. The interview was all behavioral and directly out of a book. The second day includes an interview, team building, and a case study. The interview is the same as the first, all behavioral. The case study session gave you 90 minutes to read a case, come up with a solution, and create a small presentation that you will give to 2-3 managers. Tip: don't just focus on the financials of the case, it's easy to get sucked into that thinking, rather, think about the whole business itself like marketing, sales, customer service. They are also testing your ability to think on your feet and they will rapid-fire questions at you.

My final thoughts are that the process was very structured and professional, however, there are nearly 50 candidates there and just about every person interviews with someone different, so it would be very difficult to accurately compare the candidates. Also, there was a networking cocktail hour and the leaders of the invitational put WAY too much weight on the importance of it. It should be fun and relaxing, not an additional interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was really short. This should be an indicator of the issues ahead. I interviewed with 3 people. Of which 2 left the company within a year of me interviewing

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview (basic questions)
    How much do you currently make?
    If passed interview with the hiring manager
    Interactive interview with behavioral questions
    Try to learn more about the position being interviewed. Who do i report to? What is the title? What are the challenges would I face if i am hired for this position? What are the required minimum skills and knowledge required? Working hours and etc.

Interview Questions

• How you relate your experience to the position?
      Accounting questions; How to record a journal entry or a financial ratio?
      Tell me about a time that you tackled a problem at work. Be specific.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

A very kind female interviewer, I would say 25-29yrs old, went straight to HR questions and then asked about 5 behavioral questions and that was it. She was opened to a conversation which made the interview less stressing.

Interview Questions

• Aside from typical behavioral questions that you will find in this page, I would recommend to learn the Credo and look how it relates to you. That was the last question in my interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

There were mainly behavioral questions nothing too bad. It seemed to be more of things that happened within your past and I guarantee you should remember your experiences. They ask a lot about leadership and how you would be able to get around certain situations. It wasn't as bad as I thought, you just need to be yourself and be truthful that's all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were put as a leader and things didn't go your way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked to recruiter and career fair, and also found out a lot of information through information sessions on campus. Got invited to interview, and heard back in 2-3 weeks. Interviews were decent, friendly, but stern. The one lady seemed very disinterested, while the other did most of the talking. Overall decent experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (College Park, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I talked to them at a career fair and gave them my resume, they e-mailed me within that same day for an on-campus interview. Only one round, and the interviewer was friendly and straight forward. Make sure you know everything on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about our Credo? And does it resonate with you personally?   1 Answer

IT Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruiting office and there was only one interview. Mostly behavioral questions and 1 technical question. I think the technical question depends on your major. It was a two on one interview. whole process took about a month.

Interview Questions

• one question was tell me about a time you had to work with a group that did not follow through with their work?   Answer Question