Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,073 Interview Reviews

2.9

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

get a telephone call that asks you basic questions regarding your skills and competencies and in which you must essentially answer. was very druelling process but in essence very worth it, would recommend to all individuals irrespective of career goals or expectations.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

long process very drawn out and sometimes you feel like they are just going through the motion and already have someone picked out. If you have many years in one company it is hard to move inside.

Staff Content Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn. I then interviewed with my direct manager, my supervisor, and a colleague that I would be working with closely. I had to provide four references from direct managers I had worked under. After I received the offer, the company performed a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make the switch from consumer to corporate communications?   Answer Question

R&D Summer Interview

Interview

30-45 minutes interview, all behavioral questions.the process took 2 weeks overall. One interview with the HR and another with the HR manager of the particular department you would be working for.

Interview Questions

• A time you worked in a team with a difficult team member   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

In person interview, mostly star method, how was previous experience
    Previous experience internship. What challenges, strengths weakness, and problems you have solved, what problem you fail, and how did you overcome it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lawrenceville, NJ).

Interview

I did it through an on campus interview. Two people interviewed me and they took turns asking me STAR questions. There were 8 of us interviewing for 1-2 positions and I know two people heard back sooner than I had so they don't pick everyone at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with something unethical?   Answer Question

PMO Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Titusville, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I first applied to multiple positions and conducted an informational interview with a recruiter in early March. I got an invitation to a 15-minute phone screen presentation. Then I got an in-person interview about a week or so later. The interview lasted an hour, and I was notified of my acceptance 3 days later. The official offer came a month after that. The pre-screen process took 2 weeks. The entire hiring process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with any person, past or present, who would you choose? Who do you admire?   Answer Question
    • Have you read any great books lately?   Answer Question
    • What's your philosophy on life?   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you're a good fit for this position?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Johnson & Johnson / Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies?   Answer Question

Staff Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through the company website. The process includes 3 phone interviews (with 2 HR and 1 hiring manager) and 1 on-site interview. I got emails for schedules for each interview. They sent the first email after a month of my application, and all the phone interviews were done in a week. The on-site interview was with 5 members of panel of the team, with all different expertise. Questions include all various ones from technical, company informational, to behavioral. If you are well prepared, you can enjoy all the session. Otherwise, you may feel tough.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the reason why you applied for this position and how can you justify it with your past career?   Answer Question
    • Do know any our products? Can you explain what the sterility assurance level (SAL) is? What is the difference between sterilization and disinfection?   Answer Question
    • What will you do if you find some mistakes in the lab notebook of your associate? How can you fix the errors and make the correction?   1 Answer
    • What will you do if you find some coworkers show any conflict of interest with you? Give some example how you handled it previously.   Answer Question
    • When are you the most frustrated at work?   Answer Question
    • What kind of supervisor do you want to have? What value of supervisor do you consider the most important to you?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

It was a basic behavioral interview where you were required to answer in STAR format. You need to be aware of the position you are applying for a the possible locations you could be assigned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with on campus recruiter and had an on campus interview a couple weeks later. Star method and creedo related questions. Relatively easy and relaxed interview. Took about a month to get back.