Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Finance/Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2016.

Interview

Pretty standard interview process. One on one interview with a member of their accounting staff. Very laid back and casual. He wanted "us to just have a conversation". Started with me walking them through my resume, then your standard behavioral questions and finished up with a few basic technical questions.

Interview Questions

• If you know your revenue is going to come in under projections for the quarter, what are some adjustments you would make on the financial statements to ensure that you still hit the target revenue number?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed, it was an over the phone inteview with two recruiters all calling in to one conference call application and they took turns asking me behavioral based questions. They were really nice and encouraging and it was not difficult.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in March 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR asking if I was interested to interview. Was set up to do a video interview which lasted about 45 minutes. Interviewer and I got along well. Video conferencing software was required to download and was a little tricky to figure out if you are not tech savvy. I was offered (or at least I thought) a position but then, apparently, HR filled the slots for the position and I wasn't able to work for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic STAR questions revolving around team experience and challenges within those teams.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied through university career page, had an on campus interview with 2 interviewers. Both of the interviewers work in the supply industry for a long time. Interview was about 45 mins, all the questions are behavioral questions. Not tricky and pretty relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you process a large amount of data.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Scheduled interview through on campus recruitment website. Was interviewed once with 2 different interviewers. Very Friendly. They were both filling out a form for most of the interview, writing down my responses. Didn't really ask follow-up questions for my responses but just moved on.

IT Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I got the chance to interview at a conference in Boston. They asked mostly behavioral questions and they asked a lot of it. A lot of questions dealt with situational instances and conflicts you've faced in teams.

After the interview process, they said they would get back to me within a week and they did not. When I reached out again, they said they will let me know soon but they still did not. At that point, I had given up.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you were able to teach someone effectively.
      Name a time where you had conflict within a group.
      Tell me about a time where you disagreed with your supervisor and how did you come to an agreement.
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview was about half an hour to forty-five minutes long. The STAR method was requested to be used for every response. All answers are recorded by the interviewer in a booklet.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were working in a group and you could not agree on something and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I was contacted via email in reference to an application for a Sr Manager role. There was a phone conversation with HR but no specifics about the role. I was told that there were upcoming jobs and that I would be a good fit for one of these roles. I was told that the next step would be a "virtual" interview. I recorded and submitted the virtual interview. The follow up call was to inform me that the interview was very good and that I would be recommended to the hiring manager for next steps. I was also asked what I thought about the "virtual" interview and the process. I feel that there was no real role and that this was simply an end user test of their high tech, low touch, screening process. There was no further response from HR. Fool me once... Others be forewarned on following through the interview process when details of the position cannot be given. Others may also have been part of their end user testing.

Interview Questions

• They were vague on details of the posted position. The posting was also vague on the responsibilities. The primary interest seemed to be conducting the "virtual" interview.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The HR finance team is disorganized and does not provide any updates on the interview process. I interview for two separate finance manager roles and I never heard back from the hiring managers. The interview process for each role took 4 hours so I had to take time off from work but JNJ won't provide any updates. I called the HR contact a few times and her only response was that "hiring leaders will only have updates on the decision process", however, hiring leaders won't respond to emails. Hence, it's been a month and I still haven't received a response even though I took off one from work to participate in the interviews. Also during interviews, a Director even told me they usually only promoted within the company, which was also demotivating.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call and email from a recruiter about a six month contract role. The recruiter told me that had a position for a financial analyst paying $26.00 per hour, I replied that I wasn't interested and my background was on a senior level - managerial, the rate would be considerably below my requirement. The recruiter sent another email offering $38.00 then followed up with several phone calls.

Interview Questions

• the only questions asked were are you ok with the rate?   1 Answer