Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,112 Interview Reviews

2.9

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Remote, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

It was very wissy washy, not much questioning regarding the job. They asked a few questions not pertaining to work and I answered accurately, or so I thought :).

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

This review just for the Video Interview part of the process. I am currently still going through the process and a week after applying, I was contacted to submit a video interview using InterviewStream. There are 7 pre-recorded questions and you have two additional tries if you are not satisfied with your answer. It consisted of 6 behavioral and 1 technical question, I have listed 4 behavioral and 1 technical below.

Interview Questions

• What is a reversing entry and how is it used?   Answer Question
    • What is an accomplishment you're proud of and why?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you had to deliver a message to a co-worker that upset them?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you gave feedback to a co-worker or direct report and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you took responsibility for a mistake and what happened?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Video Interview consisted of 7 questions. 1 question directly related to the financial position and 6 others that were situational and mainly team based. The video kept stalling and had to be restarted. I reached out to their help desk but figured out that if I restarted the interview I would be able to move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 financial statements and tell me how one applies to the others   1 Answer

Marketing Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews back to back: one was behavioral and the other was also behavioral but with more technical questions such as marketing awareness questions. The first interview was basically a run through of my resume. The second interview had two ABMs. Didn't hear back from either of them but other people who did get the offer heard back after a day or two.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite or least favorite brand?   2 Answers

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very fast paced and not complicated at all. I met the recruiter at my college's career fair and the next day had my interview which lasted about 30 days.

Senior Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through the portal.
    Received a call about a week later to schedule an interview with the hiring manager.
    Spoke with the hiring manager.
    Flew out on site and had a panel interview about my experience, accomplishments, knowledge, etc.

Got an offer for a "non-senior" position because they wanted me to "progress". They also offered a salary lower than what I currently make. lol?

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

great we talked a lot and the boss gave me an interview then the sales rep then the manager. It was very formal and friendly. everyone was kind an it lasted 2 hours. it was the best interview i ever went to.

Professional Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Providence, RI) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone interview, one office interview with the department supervisor. Discussed a couple of potential positions. Very professional, efficient. Asked a few "difficult" questions, but accepted my apology without judgement that I couldn't think of a very good relevant experience to one of the questions.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2017.

Interview

Don't waste your time! Like many others have stated, they applied to roles and never once got contacted. Eventually you receive a dear candidate email that is computer generated stating they are moving forward with other candidates. The position has been posted for months and even though I fit all the requirements, I get passed up each time without them ever reaching out.

They also keep sending you a survey asking for feedback on the process, which is funny, as there was no process.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to interview there. When you take humans out of the process, you miss the great candidates.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jackson, MS) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They asked me simple questions that I could simply answer. I never had an awkward question, and the questions were your average questions in an interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer