Johnson & Johnson Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Manager Interview Questions

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online to job. I got an email to schedule a call with Human Resources. I talked with Human Resources for about an hour. I then was scheduled for on site interviews that were one on one with multiple people. I was prepared but I was from the outside so that was a negative for me. Probably what I need to do is build a time machine to go back and start there entry level.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Credo?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by video interview with hiring manager and then 4 additional face to face interviews. It took a very long time before I was told they went with a internal candidate. Wish they were quicker with deciding so I could have focused on other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging problem you faced and via did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a consulting position. It was a great, easy going interview with an HR rep. I didn't get the position but it was a good interview and a great conversation. I am just returning after being downsized so the practice was most welcome.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Quick to schedule phone and on-site interviews and were very flexible. They asked about my background and asked several situational questions. After the on-site, I never heard back from them...despite phone call to follow-up with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• How do you compare to the other candidates who have applied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

First applied 7/2, after a phone, 3 hr long interviews back-to-back over phone and then in-person interview. It may seem long but I appreciate the thorough vetting in making sure it's the right fit both sides! Situational & credo based interviews related to role - be totally prepared for anything, have well-versed scenarios and know your resume. Could've been extremely difficult but I know my stuff!

Interview Questions

• Explain how you would handle a task that you didn't agree with and why did you choose that option?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. Once the in person interview is conducted HR takes a while to process your information and contacts you in a few weeks about their decision.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Lengthy and disruptive. The schedule and interviewers changed frequently. Process lasted 9 months. From initial consideration and the phone interviews conducted from a corporate recruiter in New Jersey, the process went dormant for several months without contact or status. The site / company went through a benefits restructuring and then end of year slump. At the 5 month mark, new interest and scheduled phone and site visits picked up the process again, however the schedules were changed without notifying me as a candidate. The subsequent offer and paperwork review took over a month because the information shared on benefits was so scarce and cryptic. No professional benefits person was available to discuss. The site did not have an engaged HR person, only the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest challenge, and how did you handle it when things went wrong?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews and on-campus interviews.

Great people at J&J. Most of them were very professional and polite during interview process; and it was a great experience.

However, follow up process was bit unprofessional. HR personnel was very hard reach and when I finally got a hold of her for a feedback, I was told she'll get back to me next week but never heard from her since. I did politely asked her couple more times but was ignored. I also reached out to the hiring manager to thank her and asked for a feedback (good or bad) but was never replied.

My interview experiences were great and really wanted to work with people I met but post interview process was very unprofessional, almost thought something happened to people there as I was just ignored without any feedback.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions. Not too hard, not too easy   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2014.

Interview

It was very good easy job,everything went good and its a nice background office people were very good and i am really happy. and the people were very nice they always helped me to achieve my things and loved working here.

Interview Questions

• they asked me what were your strengths were so i had to answer and what are your goals in this so i asked momentarily and got the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied and received a call from the recruiter and later the hiring manager. The position has been vacant for a long time I went in for the first round and the interview went very well and group was very nice and friendly. They expressed I was a candidate of choice and it was between me and another candidate. I received an email asking me to detail my work history and why I move from position to position. A week went by and I went in for the final round with the director the role was supporting and the senior director of the group that is hiring. That round went very well and I received an email stating they wanted to move forward and I had to submit 7 references to conduct a survey of my performance. Another week went by and I was told that I have to interview with the HR business partner. To be frank at that time I was basically turned off and I had another opportunitiy that I was pursuing instead. Another two week lag and I accepted another offer from a different company with the same title as the hiring manager and finished the background check and everything. I finally received a call stating that I did not get the job and they are revamping the role for the second time. I felt it was a waste of time on my part and my previous managers that had to fill out that survey. I don't think the group knows what they are looking for or what they are doing. I personally didn't want to report into a Senior Manager way too many layers which can be a target for layoffs.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward interview nothing too challenging   Answer Question