Johnson & Johnson Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

All supe, not problem. I am glad that everything went well. Now I will know in the future where to go. I recommend everyone to get acquainted with the details in the future. It is possible that this will help you in the future. You can then solve this problem much faster.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

long process with little breaks, I forgot to bring lunch. I went i with my case filled with papers and what not. long process, question were based on real life examples and that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2018.

Interview

had a phone interview and then received the rejection two weeks later. It said they found someone whos qualifications were a better match. Not sure why they keep rejecting me.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to leave your job   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Good and very helpful in learning about the company. Asked the basic questions for an interview. It went very well and a lot of good information they provided to me

Manager Interview

Interview

Made it through the initial interview screening and the phone interview with 2 members of the business unit. I found the process to be unprofessionally ran - following the recruiter interview I was told I'd hear back within a week from the business unit. This didn't happen until I followed up. Similarly, I didn't hear back from the business unit until after a month of follow ups in spite of being told a week to hear back. The company needs to hold itself more accountable to communicated timelines and treat candidates with respect.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - walk me through resume, why J&J, why this role   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Initial recruiter reached out for an initial interview and then went dead for about a week. I sent 2 or 3 emails to them trying to find out what had happened. They got back to me and sent me to another recruiter as they were doing something else. The sent the new recruiter a note and heard back about a week later. The following week I had two onsite interviews with hiring manager and their senior. This was followed two days later with another individual who was in charge of the business unit. After this interview, I reconnected with the hiring manager and the following day the recruiter. Was told decisions would be Friday, then Monday, then Tuesday and I would hear something, either way, Thursday at the latest. Friday came and no word. I followed up with an email to the recruiter with no response.
    All and all the process wasn't bad, especially for such a large company. My only comment would really be communication with the candidate in the end, especially if you say you will.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral, tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2014.

Interview

It was very good easy job,everything went good and its a nice background office people were very good and i am really happy. and the people were very nice they always helped me to achieve my things and loved working here.

Interview Questions

• they asked me what were your strengths were so i had to answer and what are your goals in this so i asked momentarily and got the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by video interview with hiring manager and then 4 additional face to face interviews. It took a very long time before I was told they went with a internal candidate. Wish they were quicker with deciding so I could have focused on other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging problem you faced and via did you solve it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online to job. I got an email to schedule a call with Human Resources. I talked with Human Resources for about an hour. I then was scheduled for on site interviews that were one on one with multiple people. I was prepared but I was from the outside so that was a negative for me. Probably what I need to do is build a time machine to go back and start there entry level.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the Credo?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

I applied and received a call from the recruiter and later the hiring manager. The position has been vacant for a long time I went in for the first round and the interview went very well and group was very nice and friendly. They expressed I was a candidate of choice and it was between me and another candidate. I received an email asking me to detail my work history and why I move from position to position. A week went by and I went in for the final round with the director the role was supporting and the senior director of the group that is hiring. That round went very well and I received an email stating they wanted to move forward and I had to submit 7 references to conduct a survey of my performance. Another week went by and I was told that I have to interview with the HR business partner. To be frank at that time I was basically turned off and I had another opportunitiy that I was pursuing instead. Another two week lag and I accepted another offer from a different company with the same title as the hiring manager and finished the background check and everything. I finally received a call stating that I did not get the job and they are revamping the role for the second time. I felt it was a waste of time on my part and my previous managers that had to fill out that survey. I don't think the group knows what they are looking for or what they are doing. I personally didn't want to report into a Senior Manager way too many layers which can be a target for layoffs.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward interview nothing too challenging   Answer Question