Johnson & Johnson Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

It was an MBA program hiring event. Organized fantastically in Orlando hosting more than 1k people. Everything at the top level. The interview process was planned in between various trainnings, employee talks and company presentations. I was interviews for 2 different positions with 2 different executives for each position. The GM and HR for consumer goods and Marketing VP (if i m not mistaken) and HR for the medical devices BU.

Interview Questions

• You joined the company, and all the former employees have left and you are about to start your biggest brand's promo. What do you? How do you start planning supply chain.What do you start from of there is no history data.etc   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I went through 3 interviews. Recruiter screening, panel interview with hiring manager and colleagues, final interview with HR. The longest wait was for the panel interview due to availability of panel members. After that, the process moved along quite smoothly and quickly.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you were in a conflict at work and how you went about resolving it.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2016.

Interview

invitation by phone, then a screening interview, followed by another two interview with senior titles and ended with power point presentation about the team work and its impact and then discussion about the materials i have included with my power point presentation and eventually the famous question why do you want to leave your current company

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

Interview

at the end of the interview they said they had over 500 applicants and 2 spaces- how is that to make an interviewee feel after leaving the room. They did send an email follow up 2 weeks later saying that I did not make it to the next round, which was gracious..... i guess.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you absolutely did not agree with a bosses instructions.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2010.

Interview

I had two phone interviews.

The first interview was with an HR executive, who clearly explained the application process and the criteria they were looking for in an ideal candidate. Questions focused on behavior and personality; it's true that they are very passionate about their credo. They especially want to know why you want to work at J&J.

The second interview was with two marketing executives and an HR executive. Questions focused on your past experience and how you can actually contribute as a marketing manager.

Both interviews were very straightforward and did not involve case questions - they really just wanted to get to know you at a personal level.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2009.

Interview

Long procedure. You keep getting called for one interview after the other not knowing when will this end.
    Many people involved in this procedure and not sure why all of them

Interview Questions

I have asked for a minimum payment from day one. They knew about it and after 3 months and 9 interviews I was offered less

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2013.

Interview

3 weks

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de México (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Ciudad de México (Mexico)) in June 2015.

Interview

EL proceso de entrevistas es complejo, pero es positivo si puedes identificar los valores de la compañía, tales como el foco en pacientes, doctores y credo. Focalizar siempre en la necesidad de llegar a tiempo con los pacientes en sus cirugías y ser completamente alineado con compliance y buenas prácitcas