Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in New Brunswick, NJ | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

2.9

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

Met with on campus recruiter and had an on campus interview a couple weeks later. Star method and creedo related questions. Relatively easy and relaxed interview. Took about a month to get back.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

This review just for the Video Interview part of the process. I am currently still going through the process and a week after applying, I was contacted to submit a video interview using InterviewStream. There are 7 pre-recorded questions and you have two additional tries if you are not satisfied with your answer. It consisted of 6 behavioral and 1 technical question, I have listed 4 behavioral and 1 technical below.

Interview Questions

• What is a reversing entry and how is it used?   Answer Question
    • What is an accomplishment you're proud of and why?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you had to deliver a message to a co-worker that upset them?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you gave feedback to a co-worker or direct report and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you took responsibility for a mistake and what happened?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Video Interview consisted of 7 questions. 1 question directly related to the financial position and 6 others that were situational and mainly team based. The video kept stalling and had to be restarted. I reached out to their help desk but figured out that if I restarted the interview I would be able to move on to the next question.

Interview Questions

• What are the 3 financial statements and tell me how one applies to the others   1 Answer

Supply Chain/Operations Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

Contacted an HR recruiter about the position, scheduled a 15 minute phone interview the next morning and received an offer a few days after. Very quick process but don't bank on this judging by other reviews

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume
      Why did you choose to study [insert major]
      What do you know about big data analytics?
      Why Johnson & Johnson?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial video interview. Called for additional screening by HR about 4 weeks later. Invited to interview day with roughly 10 other individuals to interview for a number of Senior Financial Analyst positions. Verbal offers extended day after interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you you had to overcome a challenge and how you displayed leadership?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

First Round: Preliminary online video interview with 4 basic behavioral questions. Second Round: 45 min live video interview with one person, series of resume and behavioral based questions (Product Manager). Third Round: 60 minute In-person office interview with two individuals (Regional Sales Manager and a Product Manager) mainly consisting of resume based questions and some behavioral questions and then an opportunity to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one instance from a past job where you were successful in a sales endeavor and one instance where you were not so successful?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by video interview with hiring manager and then 4 additional face to face interviews. It took a very long time before I was told they went with a internal candidate. Wish they were quicker with deciding so I could have focused on other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging problem you faced and via did you solve it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Phone interview (basic questions)
    How much do you currently make?
    If passed interview with the hiring manager
    Interactive interview with behavioral questions
    Try to learn more about the position being interviewed. Who do i report to? What is the title? What are the challenges would I face if i am hired for this position? What are the required minimum skills and knowledge required? Working hours and etc.

Interview Questions

• How you relate your experience to the position?
      Accounting questions; How to record a journal entry or a financial ratio?
      Tell me about a time that you tackled a problem at work. Be specific.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

There were mainly behavioral questions nothing too bad. It seemed to be more of things that happened within your past and I guarantee you should remember your experiences. They ask a lot about leadership and how you would be able to get around certain situations. It wasn't as bad as I thought, you just need to be yourself and be truthful that's all.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were put as a leader and things didn't go your way.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked to recruiter and career fair, and also found out a lot of information through information sessions on campus. Got invited to interview, and heard back in 2-3 weeks. Interviews were decent, friendly, but stern. The one lady seemed very disinterested, while the other did most of the talking. Overall decent experience.