Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

2.9

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a phone call interview which I believe to be a initial screen interview. The interview lasted about 10 mins. The HR asked questions listed in the job description such as do you have experience in the following skill

Senior Manager, Global Project Management OTC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

This company seems to require qualifications to exactly match the candidates resume. Very unrealistic.
    In addition, a regulatory position would list a "3 year experience in R&D" as a requirement (rather than preference). Unless a company has a practice to hire R&D staff to be transferred internally to Regulatory Affairs functions, it does not make any sense. Not all companies employ this practice, and this requirement is only for internals. Why would they advertise the position? It seems contradictory that they advertise this (presumably to attract fresh blood) while insisting on such qualification.

Interview Questions

• I was previously asked:
      What is your current or most recent salary level?
      (Note this question recently made it to the "don't ask" list)   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by an hr specialist if I'd be interested in applying. I submitted my info and applied. A couple days later, I was invited to take an interactive interview and was supposed to take asap. Red Flag

I took it at my convenience since it was my very first 'no human' interview. There were 7 questions as others listed here. You can retry 2x per question if you didn't like an answer.

Low and behold, some technical issues during my interactive interview. I couldn't review 3 questions, which I tried for all my answers. One of my questions was cut off at the end. I contacted hr specialist whom she referred me to contact the streaming system help desk. But they couldn't do anything.

It's been a little more than two weeks and no update. I am fine with that given that I wouldn't consider moving to NJ.

Platform Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter followed by a phone call with the hiring manager. Afterwards, there were 2 onsite interview days spaced about 1 month apart. 2nd interview onsite required a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Case study based on analyzing a real world problem from the company and providing an interpretation of the data and a recommendation.   Answer Question

Creative Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

After sending in my application I was called back for an in person interview in which I met with 3 employers from the team. Each one of the interviewers were from a different field within the department and they took turns asking me a range of questions. The first questions were mostly about the things outlined in my resume and later on they began asking about my interest in the company and position. It was a very friendly interview, which felt more like a conversation. The interview ended with a short tour of the office - which was amazing!

Marketing Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

two interviews back to back: one was behavioral and the other was also behavioral but with more technical questions such as marketing awareness questions. The first interview was basically a run through of my resume. The second interview had two ABMs. Didn't hear back from either of them but other people who did get the offer heard back after a day or two.

Interview Questions

• what's your favorite or least favorite brand?   2 Answers

MKT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

Pleasant because the interviewers were very kind. They were prepared to interview me.
    The interviewer came in with my resume reviewed from top to bottom. She had asked me to clarify some unclear points within the resume and explain my experience and learnings from it.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied online and had phone interview with HR one week later. Then I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. A week later, I went there for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were related to technical experiences.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

There were many tests. The first one was a group interview where we had to create a start-up, in the second one we had to create an advertisement. Then there was the english test (very easy) and a final individual interview.

Interview Questions

• Three strenght points.
      Why us?
      Tell me about a time when you were in conflict with your boss.   1 Answer

Exploratory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone call set up for 30 minutes. Interviewer joined call 15 minutes late and rushed through an introduction and asked a few open ended questions. Very disorganized, expected more from a blue chip company, but things have changed.