Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

2.7

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Advanced Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

went through school system (co-op) - they came to campus and took interviews for a day. Drexel University - 4 behavioral questions based on their 4 pillars, my lady was very nice but I'm sure it depends a lot on who your interviewer is

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Fort Washington, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

First part of the process complete a 5part timed test by their HR recruiter if you pass in a week or 2 have you in for 1st interview with 2 or 3 managers. If that goes good in another 2 weeks time have a 2nd interview with their director and if that goes well within the week start pre employment process with background check and drug test,all in all a 4 to 6 week process or could be slower

Interview Questions

• What have you offered to your company that you can offer to johnson&Johnson example rules implemented,safety issue and better processes   Answer Question

Senior Pricig Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Wayne, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

The position (LifeScan/J&J) was advertised as Zug, Switzerland (preferred location) or Wayne, PA. In reality the manager prefers someone in the US, so not sure why they list Zug, or why the recruiter is also there.
    Applied on April 25th and was contacted on May 3rd for the initial HR interview. Then, on May 18th they invited me to a second round of phone interviews with the manager and two other directors. One of the other folks couldn’t make it, which they didn’t mention to me until after the call supposed to take place. That call was rescheduled a few days later. During the conversation, the manager was very complimentary of my experience and she said that she was going to „push me” to the next step. The other two interviewers also stated that they were looking forward to the possibility of meeting me in the future. A week later, since I haven’t heard back from the company I followed up with the recruiter, who didn’t bother to answer until another 4 days later. At this point she mentioned they wanted to bring me in for a f2f interview and although I sent her the dates right away, it passed another week to even hear back from her, as she was on vacation, which she never mentioned. Lots of back and forth on when they could schedule one f2f interview with the manager. Amazing! All and all it took one month from the last phone interviews to the in-person interview, even though the manager said to me that she wanted someone to start right away.
    By this time I actually had received 2 job offers, accepted one of them and completed all the required screening, so I went to the f2f interview just out of curiosity, as I haven’t seen such a process in my 20+ year career.
    During the interview the manager told me that she wanted to make me an offer, which she was going to send that day. Instead later on she sent me a message that her boss in Switzerland wanted to have a phone conversation with me, after which they modified it as a skype interview the next morning. Shortly before the call I received an email from the recruiter asking for 1-2 references to „complete” the interview process. Yes, that was before any offer being made. I refused as that is not standard business process, and afterward I received a call from the hiring manager who asked me for at least a „personal reference.” I have to say this is a first for me. Very bizarre! Nonetheless I sent a message saying that I was going to withdraw my candidacy for that position.
    I see they reposted it later on that day, June 30th.
    Strange to say the least.

Finance and Accounting Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

1 interview at university for 45 minutes. Interviewer was very nice. I heard back a few weeks later. Really liked the interviewer and JnJ. However, I decided to accept another offer because I thought I would learn more skills related to my majors.

Interview Questions

• Very Nice. Behavioral Questions. Why JnJ? etc.. No technical   Answer Question

Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Fort Washington, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

As a contractor the interview was friendly, warm and inviting. The interview was 2 hours and involved a tour of the facility. I only met with two people as one on ones.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was certified to do hearing and spirometry testing which I was not.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

Short Interview with a great team. Applied online through college and was interviewed soon after applying. Sat down with three members of the team I would be working with for around 45 minutes.

Quality Control Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview was an on-campus interview following our Fall career fair. The interview was fairly relaxed and began pretty conversational. Afterwards, many of the questions the interviewer asked me were behavioral; focusing on problem solving and reactionary questions. I didn't find it particularly difficult and my interviewer was pretty nice. Overall I'd give the interview a B+

Computer Science Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

30 minute interview where it was a one on one interview with a technical hiring officer at J and J who was looking to fill a wide range of positions and was only interviewing me to see which position I would fit best in.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to rally a group to accomplish a task?   Answer Question

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through college. The interview was relax and the recruiter would guide you if you did not know the answer. The interview only lasted a little bit over a half hour and was mostly based on questions about my resume and most of them were behavioral questions.. None of the questions was hard.

Finance/Accounting Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Villanova, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Villanova, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through my university and had two 30-minute interviews on campus. I was called with an offer within a few weeks. The interview consisted of primarily behavioral questions. Asking for examples and situations where you worked in a team, had to meet tough deadlines, etc. They asked a couple technical (accounting) questions as well.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for J&J?   1 Answer