Johnson & Johnson Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 18, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

The worst interview process in the world. They don't ask any questions in relation to the job. They treat all prospective candidates like a body. All the recruiters I had contact with could not speak English. They don't value good skills

Interview Questions

• How do you run a project? Can you describe Scrum to me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Aguada, PR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Aguada, PR) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very organized and cordial. The recruiters are engaging and they provide updates on how the process is advancing. The company provides a vast amount of job opportunities to choose from.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Candid process - from initial interview through final offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions about individual leaders in an industry that was new to me   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

it was quiet easy, nothing hard about it. all the employer wanted was easy questions, like why should we hire you, and other questions. they would ask good things like how your doing and a bunch of other things.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you and other more specific questions. they would ask basically everything anyone else would ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

we were able to negotiate the pay raise also the times i would work. they are very comptenent on what they do and handle the process very professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Sacramento, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

They wanted to know about my experiences and educational background. The interviewers had me in a room with like four other potential hirees. it was a stressful time. but you know, i tried my hardest and best, but in the end i did not get this position. better luck next time? i guess so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Boring yet still very interesting... The 1 on 1 was very quick and took only 20 min. I did not like having to be screened but I was ok with the 1 on 1.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

I think what attracts me the most about marketing is the dynamic aspect of the role, that allows me to be both analytical and creative. I really enjoy working in a team environment and I love to challenge myself with making difficult decisions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2011.

Interview

The process included 1 Interview with HR and 1 interview from panel including a Sr. Project Manager and the Director who was the hiring manager. Interviews focused on leadership competencies and fit to the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• What are the key parameters of the tablet manufacturing process?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2009.

Interview

Very professional environment. Location was in Raynham, MA. Interviewed with four people. Two directors, the hiring manager and a person that would be mentored by who ever was hired. Great overview was given. I was honestly a little surprised to be interviewed for the position as it was requiring significantly more experience than I have. No behavior questions. Was asked what the last book I read was. I really vibed one of the directors didnt like working there when I asked what the best part of the job was.