Johnson & Johnson Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2016.

Interview

Received an email for phone interview for two days from email date. responded with times available and was called next day to do interview which lasted 20 minutes. Unsure of results, followed up with thank you note and have not heard anything back.

Interview Questions

• How my current work applied to position I was applying to   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

Waited 35 minutes for someone. Sat in a room for another 15 minutes for the employer. Came in and asked a few questions and said we will keep in touch.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about recruiting and what can you bring to the table.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was a structured and very professional process. I applied online and, after a week, my first interview was with the Recruiter. After that, within a period of two weeks, I had various 1:1 and panel interviews with the Hiring Manager, the next level and various HR stakeholders. All of them were behavioral based interviews. Go prepared to discuss your experience and accomplishments and demonstrate your knowledge about the Company, products and the Credo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

Very unprofessional - you are screened by low level contractors who ask questions off a script. No contact information was provided to follow up. I am very experienced, was recommended by an internal employee and would have expected to hear back from the hiring manager. I never received a response at all, and when I tried following up (via the switchboard and figuring out email address), I received no response.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went outside the process   Answer Question