Johnson & Johnson Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jackson, MS) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very easy. They asked me simple questions that I could simply answer. I never had an awkward question, and the questions were your average questions in an interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

great we talked a lot and the boss gave me an interview then the sales rep then the manager. It was very formal and friendly. everyone was kind an it lasted 2 hours. it was the best interview i ever went to.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

it was easy and simple. you just got give your all! BE CONFIDENT. DON'T GIVE UP. Just do itttttt. you'll get hired for sure! So excited for you to get the job :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

First Round: Preliminary online video interview with 4 basic behavioral questions. Second Round: 45 min live video interview with one person, series of resume and behavioral based questions (Product Manager). Third Round: 60 minute In-person office interview with two individuals (Regional Sales Manager and a Product Manager) mainly consisting of resume based questions and some behavioral questions and then an opportunity to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe one instance from a past job where you were successful in a sales endeavor and one instance where you were not so successful?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Featured snippet from the web
    The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates, and making a hire

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Professional HR gives a clear idea of company culture and state that they are not just looking for qualify candidate but also someone who fits in their culture. The interview was not intimidating at all, rather like making a conversation. After some basic question regards background and the understanding of the company, I notice that the HR focus more on personality and group work ability.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in January 2019.

Interview

There were 3 stages of the interview. First with HR (informal). I waited about a month, then I was invited for the second one (grouped interview with other 13 candidates all in a room with the Managers). If succeed, the third one would be with the CEO (maybe only 2-3 people will be selected). It was fun and unique interview experience. All of us were given the chance to speak and we were given a tour around the whole J&J office.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about J&J? What is the solution to the case study (given during the grouped interview)?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very good and interesting

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was at their office. The manager was very nice and welcoming. I came early and he took me in early. Got through the first set of interviews.

Interview Questions

• How will you be a good sales associate with no experience   Answer Question