Johnson & Johnson Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Sales Interview Questions

2.6

Sales Interview

Interview

Very long and boring. They bring you in there and you sit like forever because they are so far behind. I would just avoid it and not apply. but if you need a job then I guess it might be worth it for you to apply and maybe acctualy get a call back within a year.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Jose, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Initiated contact for a san jose position and was interviewd by 2 people. Questions included those of:
    1. What was your last bosses management style?
    2. What did you most like about you past position?
    3. What makes you different from other candidates?
    4. Are you interviewing with any other companies?
    5. What do you know about J&J?
    6. Why J&J?
    Standard questions apart from the time frame which was fairly fast.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in May 2012.

Interview

On the outside, looking in J&J has wonderful morals and a great mission to stand by. After attending some seminars on their company I was excited to potentially work for J&J so I worked diligently to get my foot in the door and speak with recruiters quite often. I prepared my materials in a portfolio and waited to hear back.

I finally got an invitation to part-take in an interview with two division managers at a location 4+ hours away from my residence (never reimbursed for the 1 hour interview they gave me). They were both late by a half an hour and caused me to sit in rush hour for 2 additional hours as a result. The interview was very traditional with your standard behavioral questions read off a script. I was well prepared and even complimented by the hiring managers for my materials, my examples I provided, and my close.

I asked pointed questions that the managers said were" Over their heads" I was referring to basic information I found in articles they could have read off their website if they spent 5 minutes reading what their company actually does. They honestly didn't care about anything mentioned in the Credo and even mocked it when I referred to it being my most interested aspect of J&J.

This experience left me with such a disguised taste in my mouth I was pleased to know they didn't want to move forward with me.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to work with people who shared differing opinions then you, how did you work with them? Were you successful?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2012.

Interview

I found this website to helpful even though I didnt receive an offer so I'd like to post about my experience. The process began with a phone interview asking basic questions about my experience, how I dealt with difficult customers and when I provided great customer service. The recruiter liked my answers and invited me to a face to face panel interview. It consisted of 3 people from different positions within the company people asking behavioral questions. It was a pretty easy interview and they really liked my answers and personality. There were moments where I was able to charm and make them laugh. I asked for feedback and one responded by saying he found me to be personable and thought I would be a terrific addition. The other nodded their heads in agreement. BUT I didn't receive an offer as I was informed about their decision a week later via email.

It was a positive experience but disappointed of their decision. As someone who is seeking employment I'm extremely frustrated b/c I did really well in the interview and was expecting to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity? Describe a time when you provided great customer service? Why makes you different from other candidates? Why J&J? How do you deal with frustration?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2011.

Interview

long interview for almost two hours. comprehensive background check.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in September 2010.

Interview

What kind of personality trait would bring you to success in sales?