Johnson & Johnson Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales Representative

Johnson & Johnson Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Miami, FL) in April 2008.

Interview

Very good company with extremely long lengthy interview process. Attend a field ride with another sales rep which was long and exhausting. It seemed like the company hired mostly men in sales positions, because I never met a female. The process took a long time to get through and then just sortbof fizzeled put into nothing.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Columbia, SC) in July 2010.

Interview

Submitted a resume online to J&J's career site. I was then contacted for a brief phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Give three positive and negative qualities about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2011.

Interview

Laid back and easy interview process but lacking feedback. They were more than willing to answer questions about the company and the position but would it provide any information as to what they were looking for during the interview or what you needed to move forward in the process. Also, never informed me either way of their decision. A standard rejection email would at least be nice!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

It was nothing too crazy about the whole interview process. They did not ask any questions that you hear sometimes and think what does that have to do with anything. brought me in for an interview with several managers and followed by another round of interviews with upper level management.

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Differs dramatically depending on age, department, level of education. There is no real standard. Networking and going to a top school with MBA is your best bet.

Interview Questions

• What was you greatest accomplishment and failure and what did you learn from both?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Lansing, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

First phone interview with recruiter. Second phone interview with Human Resources representative. Third phone interview with hiring manager. Fourth interview one on one with hiring manager. There were long periods (weeks) between interviews. It took a month between last phone interview and the in person interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2019.

Interview

The video interview included three recorded questions/answers with two minutes for each, which could be reviewed and redone before submitting. That helped to smooth out the suspense of recording without knowing questions to be asked.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Via skype at home. It was a comfortable process conducted in a familar surrounding after work hours. They interviewers were prepared and polite and made me feel comfortable.

I was offered the job but declined as I accepted another offfer from a competitor

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Fairly easy but competitive to get the role. Fairly easy but competitive to get the role. Fairly easy but competitive to get the role. Fairly easy but competitive to get the role.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous job experience?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Digital interview. 3 questions recorded. Letter from manager for phone interview. The phone interview was not by a manager but someone in the district. It was basically if she liked you or not. I didn’t understand the point and she was very rude.

Interview Questions

• .Why do you fit in this role?   1 Answer