Johnson & Johnson Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a 30 min phone interview and then was flown out to a one day interview. Was an entire 9 hour day speaking with various members of the team for 15-30mins each. I was also asked to give . a 45 min talk about my previous research to the team (about 15 people).
they gave me an offer 2 weeks after the interview.

It was a very full on day, tiring, but very exciting to speak with all the different scientists on the team.

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Diego, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

The process started with recruiter contacted me by email asking for a suitable date and time for a phone screen interview. Phone screen interview was 30 minutes. Few days later I received the invitation for a onsite interview with hiring manager. I spent half day talking to people on site.

Interview Questions

• HR interview was focused on skills, challenges faced on previous experiences, career goals and future expectations. Hiring manager asked technical questions, all questions focused on background and previous experience. Discussion about the recent findings in the field.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Irvine, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter and had 1:1 meeting to inform of position and opportunity. After presenting me to the company I was interviewed by lab staff in a panel setting, lab manager in a 1:1 setting, additional interview to ask for additional information and HR final interview process for screening before making final decision.

Interview Questions

• background information, experience and why join JnJ.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a phone call interview which I believe to be a initial screen interview. The interview lasted about 10 mins. The HR asked questions listed in the job description such as do you have experience in the following skill

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Initial Phone Screen with HR. Very conversational. Basically went through resume and talked about why I would want to work at JnJ. They said they would get back to me in five to seven business days.

Interview Questions

• How would it be different switching from academic to industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (San Juan, PR) in October 2011.

Interview

Good interview.
    A lot of questions asked about equipment and previous experience
    Various people of the organization came to ask questions,
    It took aprox 2 hrs for the complete interview to be oevr

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

One Phone interview and then an in-person interview with 4 different people on campus. Had 1 on 1 time with each person and ranked from Senior Scientist to Director of R&D

Scientist Interview

Interview

I was contacted by the Director. I was brought in for a day of interviewing with the team after an initial phone interview with the director. It was 5 rounds of interviews which lasted 3 hours all together. I enjoyed my experience. Received an offer within a week of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect your background to be applied in this position?   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Interview

tedious interview process, seeing many managers and lower leveled staff.

Interview Questions

• an example of you putting your foot into your mouth and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Skillman, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Skillman, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

All day sessions consisting of 8 separate multi-panel interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, take the salary or leave it