Johnson & Johnson Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Senior Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

HR reached out and screened via telephone. Then an interview was scheduled with a team of three people ( A peer, A manager, & a Director). Each of them had a different style of interviewing and asked different types of questions. All three were laid back and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Interview style may vary. If you are following a traditional career path for sales, marketing, IT, etc... it is easier to get hired. Internal candidates get the preference and networking with key stakeholders will give you the edge. Difficult to move between operating units. An example is going from Consumer to Pharma, not an easy transition unless you have the stars aligned.

Interview Questions

• Give an example when you had to deal with ambiguity and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Somerville, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied the job through J&J website and got the email in a week asking for a phone screen.
    After two phone interviews then came the onsite interview in which I met the hiring manager who became my boss for 4 years.
    Three people interviewed me: one director, one associate director, and one manger.
    Hiring manager is the key person.
    They didn't ask difficult questions and just wanted to know you better.

Interview Questions

• Couple of interview questions:
      1. Your background
      2. Your project example
      3. Your strength and weakness
      4. If you face a very tight deadline, how are you going to handle it?
      5. Why do you decide to look for a new job?
      Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Interview. Face to Face interview with various people (Technical Lead, Manager, Other Team Members, Director of Operations and finally Human Resource Manager) walk thru the project. Provided air fare for face to face interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hired and had to negotiate with HR before signing the offer. They also provided relocation package

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

Initially received a call from recruiter. The recruiter set up a 45 minute interview with 3 people, including the hiring manager. This interview included a few experiential questions, one or two from each of the individuals. It was a bit difficult to hear at times when they were speaking to themselves. The questions were fairly routine, but having 3 people in a room together and on the phone was difficult. It seemed that the primary concern was that it was a position that was below my most recent position. There was no additional feedback about the interview, other than an automated message saying they decided not to pursue my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in a position that is below your most recent position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raritan, NJ) in December 2008.

Interview

Typical personality questions

Interview Questions

• What would you say are your weaknesses and what have you done to overcome them?   Answer Question