Johnson & Johnson Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Senior Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Collegeville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Collegeville, PA) in February 2008.

Interview

great front end sales; difficult to ascertain level of cohesiveness in group from panel discussion; impressive credo and allegiance to culture; satellite umbrella concept is unique

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was surprised at how laid back the interview was. I was very nervous before had, but once I got to the interview I relaxed. It was just like talking to an older relative or family friend.

Questions:
    -What made you choose Drexel University?
    -Why are you interested in this position?
    -How would you describe your work ethic?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to step up and be a leader.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Process was long. Started with an hr screening that was kinda pointless. Not sure how anyone makes or breaks that one. Followed up by a longer more detailed and relevant hr interview with mostly behavior based questions. I was invited for site interviews of a panel of 4 and 2 individual interviews. Was told that there was an additional round and was invited to that round as well with 4 more 1:1 interviews. The process wasn't difficult but it was extremely long for a critical position. In the end I made it to the end, but they went with the other candidate.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I was contacted via email in reference to an application for a Sr Manager role. There was a phone conversation with HR but no specifics about the role. I was told that there were upcoming jobs and that I would be a good fit for one of these roles. I was told that the next step would be a "virtual" interview. I recorded and submitted the virtual interview. The follow up call was to inform me that the interview was very good and that I would be recommended to the hiring manager for next steps. I was also asked what I thought about the "virtual" interview and the process. I feel that there was no real role and that this was simply an end user test of their high tech, low touch, screening process. There was no further response from HR. Fool me once... Others be forewarned on following through the interview process when details of the position cannot be given. Others may also have been part of their end user testing.

Interview Questions

• They were vague on details of the posted position. The posting was also vague on the responsibilities. The primary interest seemed to be conducting the "virtual" interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

Through the shine website everything was very transparent and straight forward. Very professional during the business interviews with an interview itinerary. The job descriptions are very accurate for what the team is looking for that role.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions around strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New Brunswick, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

long process very drawn out and sometimes you feel like they are just going through the motion and already have someone picked out. If you have many years in one company it is hard to move inside.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied to a senior manager position online. In about two weeks, I received an email from a principal recruiter requesting a phone interview. I replied to the email with my availability in less than two hours. Then I got ghosted by the recruiter. I sent a follow-up email 3 days after the initial email and left a voice message after 1 week. I've heard nothing back, just radio silence.

I would be totally fine if I could be notified that the position was filled; there was a hiring freeze, or even the initial interview request was sent by mistake. But I was simply ghosted. It's hard to believe how rude and unprofessional the whole process was.

Interview Questions

• Please send the following:

Your availability (dates/times) to connect this week (Monday thru Thursday)
      The best cell # to reach you at
      Please send your most recent CV   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews - HR, Hiring manager and peer of hiring manager

Interview Questions

• technical questions and how current skill set/competencies could fit in the new role   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone interview with hiring manager and one face to face interview with HR manager. After offer was made- there was no negotiation- attitude was like take it or leave it! HR managers unprofessional