Johnson & Johnson Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview process consisted of only one phone interview. Because it is only an intern position, the screening process is definitely not as strenuous. The first part consisted of all behavioral questions, eg. describe a difficult situation you faced and how did you solve it? After that, I had a few technical questions to test my programming competency. Non-language specific. All you have to do is explain your logic and that should be sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and a few coding questions. Overall not difficult. As long as you are confident in yourself, you should be fine!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 round telephonic and 2 round face to face. People are friendly they give confidence and talk to the point on your skill. Exec management doesn't like controversial decisions and prefers to ignore issues than deal with internal issues directly.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Laid back process on the phone to get an idea of the job description itself, asked questions and they got answers for my questions. Then I asked more and they answered more, this way we reached to a point where we no longer had questions and moved to next stage of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Randomized questions from technical skills to interpersonal skills   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

initial phone interview followed by in-person interview with 4 members of team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was able to negotiate for a 10% increase from current salary