Johnson & Johnson Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Johnson & Johnson

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

2 round telephonic and 2 round face to face. People are friendly they give confidence and talk to the point on your skill. Exec management doesn't like controversial decisions and prefers to ignore issues than deal with internal issues directly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Johnson & Johnson

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (New York, NY).

Interview

An array is a data structure that stores values of same data type. In Python, this is the main difference between arrays and lists. While python lists can contain values corresponding to different data types, arrays in python can only contain values corresponding to same data type.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Long 60 question psych questionnaire AFTER investing the time of putting in an application, then J&J talent acquisition decides to pass based on even looking at the application if they don't like the answers. Here's a psychological theory they might not have considered: no one else wastes candidates time like this and any person who values his or her own time will not sit through it and think hard about their answers. J&J do you really want passive people who are willing to put up with an overbearing application process that puts veto power into your talent acquisition team and completely cuts actual hiring managers out of the process?

Interview Questions

• Application ignored due to answers on ridiculous psych questionnaire   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

The interview process consisted of only one phone interview. Because it is only an intern position, the screening process is definitely not as strenuous. The first part consisted of all behavioral questions, eg. describe a difficult situation you faced and how did you solve it? After that, I had a few technical questions to test my programming competency. Non-language specific. All you have to do is explain your logic and that should be sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions and a few coding questions. Overall not difficult. As long as you are confident in yourself, you should be fine!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Raynham, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I participated in 1 phone screening interview where they asked some average questions that you would expect in a phone screening interview. I could tell by the initial interview that the position was not going to be a good match.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your job history   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

initial phone interview followed by in-person interview with 4 members of team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was able to negotiate for a 10% increase from current salary

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Laid back process on the phone to get an idea of the job description itself, asked questions and they got answers for my questions. Then I asked more and they answered more, this way we reached to a point where we no longer had questions and moved to next stage of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Randomized questions from technical skills to interpersonal skills   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Limerick, Co. Limerick (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

Intro to the company, tell us about yourself. Nice individual was was very strict on optimization of the best solution for the problem given. Overall good experience nice staff and good company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in April 2014.

Interview

Telephonic interview was simple & technical, and then face to face interview was a very, technical, behavioral interview. The feedback was given within a week .Only two process weere involved and in the face to face interview , there are three poeple in the interview process & they are very friendly .