Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.9

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online with basic application style format. After that you are put through to do psychometric testing. Next I was put through to do group assessments. This is the stage I'm at now. So far very friendly people.

Industrial Placement Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Leeds, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Online interview where you record yourself. Was told I would have one minute to prepare and then two minutes to talk, but ended up having as much time to prepare as I wanted (or at least I didn't exceed the time limit if there was one, I only spent a few minutes preparing). Questions were fairly common and predictable so it was easy to prepare for! Was odd speaking to a camera though. I had to say if I got an offer or not but I've not heard back from them yet so ignore it.

Marketing Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maidenhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Maidenhead, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online with my CV and a cover letter. I then had to complete a self-judgement test. Once this was passed I completed a verbal reasoning test and judgement test. The next stage was a video interview. Finally, I have an assessment centre day in Maidenhead, UK.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest achievement; how does this make you stand out from other candidates?   1 Answer
    • What do you think is the most important part of our Credo?   Answer Question

Consumer Marketing Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

The assessment centre was an enjoyable day with very friendly recruiters. The interview was the first segment of the day, lasted around 40 minutes with 2 recruiters. They prompted me with my CV occasionally for competency based. Asked you to talk through your CV then a lot of competency. Make sure prepare a few examples for one competency e.g. leadership.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change something due to feedback   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wokingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Wokingham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Face to face 2 hour interview with a case study & presentation. Was greeted by one interviewer and then left to work over the case stufy for about an hour. Was provided with a flip chart to use for presentation. Was followed by giving the presentation and answering any questions the two interviewers had on this. Followed by some cometancy based questions - but they were easy and relaxed - more of a coversation with questions being asked both ways, so it was great to find out thier experiances of the company too.

Interview Questions

• The Case Study was based on a small yacht building company.   1 Answer
    • Relaxed cometency based questtions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, England (UK)

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Sunbury, England (UK)).

Interview

Initial discussions and interview was positive. Had an initial discussion about relevant skills and expertise over the phone. Invited to attend interview which was professional and reasonably challenging in line with what the role expected. Invited to further interview but company unable to be flexible on date which caused some issues for me. Attended this interview and was subsequently asked to come and view the office a further time (this would have been the third in total) to meet the team and make sure I was 100% happy with the role. Was stressed that this categorically was not an interview but prepared for one anyway. On arrival was shown around the office/teams and was told by the hiring manager that she had other candidates in mind and couldn't decide who she wanted, hence the 'final stage' being extended. So in other words it was another interview. Was promised an answer the following day which never materialised. Chased the company as my existing employer wanted to extend my contract but they never came back to me again as promised. Eventually got the answer a week after promised which resulted in the loss of my contract. Very unprofessionally managed. The internal recruiter advised they wanted me to apply for another role that was being paged and that she would contact me about this role when it was available for applications. That phone call never came either.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through their website. The first person from HR was very polite during the application process, but the second person who did a 20 min interview was a bit assertive and asking one question after the other with no time to breathe. Maybe she was rushing to go somewhere. The manager of the department was very nice but had lots of technical problems with his laptop and the connection.

Interview Questions

• How does our CREDO relate to you?
      What are you planning to do in 5 years time?
      and all the standard questions about your strengths, weaknesses, what you can offer to the team. etc....
      Make sure you read the CREDO and do some research of the company before to be prepared.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by face to face interview with hiring managers. 3 interviewers who weren't sure of the job as they had several openings. Confused approach. Withdrew from process.

Regulatory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone screen with HR, Skype with 2 managers and final interview with same managers via video conference on J&J site.
    No personel contact throughout the process. All via technology.
    Same people at each stage. Questions were situational in STAR format. Relaxing enviroment. Interviewers were friendly. Feedback suggested that you need to be proactive in the interview and anticipate what they want you to cover. You need to get techinical information into your behavioural responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you implemented a new process
      Tell me about a time when you managed a project team   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Online application with CV and competency questions, followed by a automated video interview with timed answers, followed by a half day assessment centre which included a group task, interview and presentation. Overall the process lasted for about 2 months and was relatively smooth and transparent.