Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.9

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by face to face interview with hiring managers. 3 interviewers who weren't sure of the job as they had several openings. Confused approach. Withdrew from process.

Regulatory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone screen with HR, Skype with 2 managers and final interview with same managers via video conference on J&J site.
    No personel contact throughout the process. All via technology.
    Same people at each stage. Questions were situational in STAR format. Relaxing enviroment. Interviewers were friendly. Feedback suggested that you need to be proactive in the interview and anticipate what they want you to cover. You need to get techinical information into your behavioural responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you implemented a new process
      Tell me about a time when you managed a project team
      Answer Question

Marketing Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Online application with CV and competency questions, followed by a automated video interview with timed answers, followed by a half day assessment centre which included a group task, interview and presentation. Overall the process lasted for about 2 months and was relatively smooth and transparent.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in February 2016.

Interview

It was an automated interview, as in you read a question that pops on to the screen, you have a minute or so to read and prepare for it, then another 1-2 minutes to answer. There were a total of 9 question and total time of about 30 minutes to complete the whole process.
    Overall it was a positive experience, although it was quite unnatural talking to a screen with your webcam on without anybody on the other side, I guess it gives you time to scribble and think about your answer.

Interview Questions

• Why J&J?, What is it that appeals to you?", "Why the position you are applying, what about it appeals to you?", "Why have you chose you uni course? And not just the qualification reasons", "In your opinion, how do you think J&J has achieved what it has achieved over the last years", can't remember any more, but at the end you have 2 minutes to basically sell yourself as a prospective candidate as well.   Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied online for the Finance Placement. I completed the Numerical Reasoning Test and I was then invited to a video interview. Before I managed to be invited for the video interview, I had to wait almost 1 month. The whole process took 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Why Finance? Tell me about one time when you had to face a difficult decision? They mainly asked me behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through fast track at my university. Then had to complete a numerical test this was followed by a video interview. The video interview itself is competency based and lasts for about 20minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why Johnson&Johnson? Why Finance? Why do you choose your course? Describe a time when you have achieved a goal   Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Numerical test at university, video interview then assessment centre. Whole process was okay, however didn't receive an offer. Assessment centre included group exercise and presentation. Numerical test was simple with low pass boundary, and the video interview was very simple, asked questions about university and course etc. Group exercise fairly straightforward and interview had some challenging questions but simple enough to answer if prepared. Questions are competency based. Whole process took about 2 months.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Was a challenging interview but was enjoyable and positive, had plenty of opportunity to sell myself and was encouraged by the positive interviewers. Was formal but you could still relax. Would recommend to anybody thinking about applying here as they really look to get the best out of you.

MBA IRDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview - first stage - successful, hence had to undertake an online assessment. Waiting now for interview from hiring manager.
    The interviewer was nice and pleasant - made me feel comfortable

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still waiting

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I had a lengthy telephone interview, followed by a face to face with two members of the recruitment team. It was very corporate and the two interviewers were quite robotic. The questions all had a negative slant, what is the worst/what negative feedback/what is a bad day for you? I felt it was difficult to sell myself.

They also told me at the interview that the job would now be based at a different office which wouldn't be a viable daily commute for me.

Interview Questions

• What negative feedback have you had from a previous manager?   Answer Question