Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Johnson & Johnson Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.9

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied through their website. The first person from HR was very polite during the application process, but the second person who did a 20 min interview was a bit assertive and asking one question after the other with no time to breathe. Maybe she was rushing to go somewhere. The manager of the department was very nice but had lots of technical problems with his laptop and the connection.

Interview Questions

• How does our CREDO relate to you?
      What are you planning to do in 5 years time?
      and all the standard questions about your strengths, weaknesses, what you can offer to the team. etc....
      Make sure you read the CREDO and do some research of the company before to be prepared.
      Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by face to face interview with hiring managers. 3 interviewers who weren't sure of the job as they had several openings. Confused approach. Withdrew from process.

Regulatory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Reading, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone screen with HR, Skype with 2 managers and final interview with same managers via video conference on J&J site.
    No personel contact throughout the process. All via technology.
    Same people at each stage. Questions were situational in STAR format. Relaxing enviroment. Interviewers were friendly. Feedback suggested that you need to be proactive in the interview and anticipate what they want you to cover. You need to get techinical information into your behavioural responses.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you implemented a new process
      Tell me about a time when you managed a project team
      Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I applied online for the Finance Placement. I completed the Numerical Reasoning Test and I was then invited to a video interview. Before I managed to be invited for the video interview, I had to wait almost 1 month. The whole process took 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Why Finance? Tell me about one time when you had to face a difficult decision? They mainly asked me behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Finance Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Numerical test at university, video interview then assessment centre. Whole process was okay, however didn't receive an offer. Assessment centre included group exercise and presentation. Numerical test was simple with low pass boundary, and the video interview was very simple, asked questions about university and course etc. Group exercise fairly straightforward and interview had some challenging questions but simple enough to answer if prepared. Questions are competency based. Whole process took about 2 months.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson.

Interview

I had a lengthy telephone interview, followed by a face to face with two members of the recruitment team. It was very corporate and the two interviewers were quite robotic. The questions all had a negative slant, what is the worst/what negative feedback/what is a bad day for you? I felt it was difficult to sell myself.

They also told me at the interview that the job would now be based at a different office which wouldn't be a viable daily commute for me.

Interview Questions

• What negative feedback have you had from a previous manager?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The first stage was a phone interview, followed by a face to face interview.
    The final stage was at their HQ for an assessment day which included a PowerPoint and a Role Play

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Dundee, Scotland (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for a 'trainee medical sales representative' position for medical devices within J&J which was advertised on Uni careers post. Emailed CV and cover letter, invited for interview within 3 days and attended interview within a week of applying. Met in the bar area of a local hotel, interview questions were tough, some challenging questions and lasted just over an hour. I was told at the end of the interview that I would hear within 2 days if they wanted to take my application any further, which I did. In the end I wasn't selected due to lack of experience (which is annoying given that it was listed as a trainee jobs with no experience required).

Interview Questions

• What's the most challenging thing you've done to date (not including your degree)?   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was in a calm environment, I was asked the questions I was ready to answer to. Though I didn't get the job I had some helpful experience. I hope they will find the right peron for the post

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Johnson & Johnson (Exeter, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

J&J offered a fast track in Exeter university, after selected candidates by CV, they asked us to do numerical questions. Simple but too many to finish, but still got telephone interview afterwards. Then, they took 4 Months to consider my application and answered my each email at least 3 weeks. Inefficiency and waste of candidate's time.