Johnsonville Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

3.4

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Sheboygan Falls, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and easy. I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. Everyone I met was friendly and made me feel comfortable. The recruiter was great at communicating the process and keeping me updated.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were directly related to my past experience and to what I could offer Johnsonville.   Answer Question

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

The process took 8 weeks from being contacted by the recruiter to the actual face to face interview. Initial 1 hour phone screen, taking a one hour psychological written exam and a 4 hour face to face interview. This was followed up with a 20 minute Power Point presentation that you had to present in front of the entire interview team.

EDI Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville.

Interview

The interview process was well-planned.

Interview Questions

• What would be a complaint of the people you used to work with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Lousy. No room for negotiation. "that's the way we do it here."

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan Fls, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Sheboygan Fls, WI) in March 2011.

Interview

Well structured interview that was pretty quick. Maintenance manager and a few co workers. Talked about past experience and skills. They are looking for people most of the time because the weekend work. Lots of project work and maintenance happens on the weekends.

W/H Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holton, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Holton, KS) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied at the main office and filled out a application. About two weeks passed and I was called in for an interview. I was interviewd by the Operations Manager and the Human Resouces Manager. The were very both friendly. We were all veterans and it seemed to ease any nervousness.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have set starting wages. And go by skiil blocks

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Sheboygan, WI) in October 2009.

Interview

Worse interview experience ever, Interview was one sided. Interviewed with multiple individuals, 2 at a time for 1 hour each. Interviewers kept referencing that they want the candidate to make sure the company is a fit for them as well as the candidate for the company. Interview process left no time for candidate to ask questions about the company. Candidates need to review the potential employer as much as the employer the potential candidate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Sheboygan Falls, WI) in March 2008.

Interview

I worked at the company at the time, and they interview internal members the same as outside applicants. Initially, for outside applicants there is a phone interview, then if you progress from there you will have an interview with more than one person at the same time at the company. The level of the position determines if there will be a more extensive interview scheduled from that point on. Often times applicants have to meet with up to 6 people all at once, which can be quite stressful.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville.

Interview

Easy - just need to show them you like to eat. I met a nice bunch of people who all seemed to enjoy what they were doing. Make sure you come prepared (and are hungry) as there is a lot of sausage eating involved

Interview Questions

• How many sausages are being eaten in the US per year?   1 Answer