Johnsonville Sausage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnsonville Sausage

Transportation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnsonville Sausage (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

The process took 8 weeks from being contacted by the recruiter to the actual face to face interview. Initial 1 hour phone screen, taking a one hour psychological written exam and a 4 hour face to face interview. This was followed up with a 20 minute Power Point presentation that you had to present in front of the entire interview team.

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville Sausage (Sheboygan, WI) in October 2009.

Interview

Worse interview experience ever, Interview was one sided. Interviewed with multiple individuals, 2 at a time for 1 hour each. Interviewers kept referencing that they want the candidate to make sure the company is a fit for them as well as the candidate for the company. Interview process left no time for candidate to ask questions about the company. Candidates need to review the potential employer as much as the employer the potential candidate.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville Sausage (Sheboygan Falls, WI) in March 2008.

Interview

I worked at the company at the time, and they interview internal members the same as outside applicants. Initially, for outside applicants there is a phone interview, then if you progress from there you will have an interview with more than one person at the same time at the company. The level of the position determines if there will be a more extensive interview scheduled from that point on. Often times applicants have to meet with up to 6 people all at once, which can be quite stressful.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be?   1 Answer