Johnsonville Interview Questions in Sheboygan Falls, WI | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheboygan Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Sheboygan Falls, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and easy. I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview. Everyone I met was friendly and made me feel comfortable. The recruiter was great at communicating the process and keeping me updated.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were directly related to my past experience and to what I could offer Johnsonville.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan Falls, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnsonville (Sheboygan Falls, WI) in March 2008.

Interview

I worked at the company at the time, and they interview internal members the same as outside applicants. Initially, for outside applicants there is a phone interview, then if you progress from there you will have an interview with more than one person at the same time at the company. The level of the position determines if there will be a more extensive interview scheduled from that point on. Often times applicants have to meet with up to 6 people all at once, which can be quite stressful.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what would you be?   1 Answer