Jones Knowles Ritchie Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jones Knowles Ritchie

IT Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Introductions from JKR and the IT manager along with someone who had previously done the role I applied for
    Introductions from Candidates
    Questions and Answering session
    Group Exercise
    Technical questions
    One on One interview

Interview Questions

• Which one is more important, customer service or technical knowledge?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Three stages:
    1. Submit a video on a brand you admire.
    2. One to one interview with recruitment manager
    3. Assessment day with 13 or so other candidates. Approx 7 hours of assessment. At the end of the interview they sat us round a table and told us who got the job and who did not.

Interview Questions

• 1. To create something that represented us and our experiences in life and then give a presentation on it.
      2. In groups we were given brands and had to talk about how we would enhance the product/redirect it. Then we had to present our ideas.   Answer Question

Senior Brand Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with Strategy Director. Informal, friendly and he showed a real interest in my experience and skills. I ran him through a quick presentation of my strategic philosophy and past projects I've worked on which he really liked. The interview was a two-way process; he was keen to explain what JKR are about and how they are seen in the industry. Ultimately they were looking for someone with different kind of experience to mine, so I didn't progress to the next stage which would have been preparing a presentation to a couple more senior members of the team.

Interview Questions

• To talk about myself, my experience, why I wanted to move, how my skills were transferable to branding. All very general and generic - but because I gae them a flavour of the way I think through my presentation.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jones Knowles Ritchie (London, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

Very relaxed. They made me feel extremely calm despite being nervous beforehand. They made sure to listen to everything I had to say and always spoke in a positive way.

Interview Questions

• They have been the first agency to actually ask me about myself outside the design world   1 Answer