Joslin Diabetes Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Joslin Diabetes Center Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.0

Senior Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Joslin Diabetes Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied online and had two phone screeners, one with HR and with the hiring manager. Next I completed two 1:1 interviews with the same people. By the next day the hiring manager had contacted my references and within a week we were negotiating the salary. The entire process was straightforward and very pleasant. The interview questions were not very challenging, negotiating my salary however was.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Joslin Diabetes Center (Boston, MA).

Interview

Submitted an application through Indeed and received a call from Joslin HR about a week later. Went in for an interview with the two managers of the position a week later. Then was asked to come back for another interview with other members of the team. Finally, was asked for one final interview with the VP of Operations. The whole process took about 3 weeks.

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Joslin Diabetes Center (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met with the supervisor and lab manager at separate times. Getting a tour of the workplace. Basic one-on-one interview with lab members. The people I met made me feel at ease and were very attentive to what I had to say. They answered all the questions I was asking them. Great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals ?
      Where do you find yourself in five years ?
      Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Joslin Diabetes Center (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Met with a supervisor and manager at separate times. Basic interview questions that you can find online to prepare yourself. Both people I met with made me feel comfortable and were attentive to what I had to say and answered all the questions I had for them.

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joslin Diabetes Center (Boston, MA) in July 2012.

Interview

I contacted the PI directly via email and sent him my CV and references. I was asked a Skype interview as I was abroad at that time. The PI contacted me directly, he asked me about my experience and my past projects and various technical skills. He described his lab and lab members and the situation.
    After few days he sent me the job offer.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Joslin Diabetes Center (Boston, MA) in December 2009.

Interview

In general, there is a full day interview with a 1 hour seminar about your past work. this is then followed by several 1 on 1 interview with current post-doc and the Principal Investigator.

Negotiation

No negociation. Their salary grid is pretty much set up.