Journal Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Journal Communications

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Journal Communications (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviews were scheduled by HR via phone call, First was a phone interview with the hiring manager. Second was on-site with 2-director-level individuals, one each from IT Infrastructure and IT Applications. I do not recall any behavioral questions being asked. I did not receive any follow up, yea or nay, following the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were neither difficult or unexpected, and were not at all comprehensive.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Journal Communications in January 2008.

Interview

This was a poistion to work on the company website. There was a phone interview and then an in-person interview with some simple Q&A gauging your interest in the field. The final part of the interview process was a take home project to make a small website to showcase one's skillset. After getting the job, I found out only 1-2 candidates actually complete the project whenever a new position is filled. Complete the project and you're in.

Interview Questions