Joyce Leslie Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Joyce Leslie Interview Questions

2.2

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (New York, NY).

Interview

I got an interview on the spot when I applied in person. The manager who interviewed me at that time was very friendly. He described exactly what I needed to do if I got hired. He asked whether I still interested for the job. The interview was very relax and easy going and straight forward questions. Overall I was very happy with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the person for the jobs?
      Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Wayne, NJ).

Interview

I don't remember every thing but its went really well all question were answer in a professional policy and procedure was clearly. Manger was very out spoken on what she expect from has an employee, everyone work as a team to meet store expectation it was good and professional.

Interview Questions

• if I get hired how will i benefit the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was able to discuss and agree

Keyholder Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie.

Interview

It is more of a test, not an interview. Carl "security" will ask you questions about closing the store, taking in the truck, opening the store, and common procedures. But don't get a little thing wrong or you will fail.

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Park, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Woodland Park, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled in an application and visited the store a week later and was asked to fill in a survey. The survey was pretty easy. I called the store after couple of days and the store manger scheduled me for an interview. It was easy or in other words unprofessional. it was more of you are hired but that is what you will be doing than a real interview. The manger was intimidating but the store was short on staff. And that is how I got the job!

Cashier Interview

Interview

easy peasy glassdoor is a great site but i wish i didn't have to type this in right now. It has a lot of useful information hiring and interview questions hiring and interview questions is it 30 words yet?

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Phila, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Was called by the district manager for a interview finally ( after submitting and applying ALOT) was asked to bring a former employer pay stub or w2 ,knowing that I had a great ethic I wasn't worried so I did so ......the district manager blew me off never got back to me .Wasn't sure what went on it was a waste of my time!

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Edgewater, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

i didnt get an interview since i knew one of the employees who had worked there for a long time. the process took 2 days and i got called to come in the next day with my information and once i went in all the manager talked to me about was the dress code, which was NO JEANS and that's about it.

Management Interview

Interview

I couldn't even get an interview because whoever called was so rude and kept putting it off!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

After filling out an application, I received an interview with the Store Manager. The store manager interviewed me and asked me questions such as, "Have you worked in retail before?", "Do you have any experience handling the cash register?", and "How many hours would you be available to work?". Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you encountered in your previous experience that was difficult to handle, and describe how to resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Head Pud Puller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moonachie, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Moonachie, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

Awesome they know very tons about retail................

Negotiation