Joyce Leslie Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Joyce Leslie Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Park, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Woodland Park, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled in an application and visited the store a week later and was asked to fill in a survey. The survey was pretty easy. I called the store after couple of days and the store manger scheduled me for an interview. It was easy or in other words unprofessional. it was more of you are hired but that is what you will be doing than a real interview. The manger was intimidating but the store was short on staff. And that is how I got the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Joyce Leslie

Anonymous Employee in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie (Edgewater, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

i didnt get an interview since i knew one of the employees who had worked there for a long time. the process took 2 days and i got called to come in the next day with my information and once i went in all the manager talked to me about was the dress code, which was NO JEANS and that's about it.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

After filling out an application, I received an interview with the Store Manager. The store manager interviewed me and asked me questions such as, "Have you worked in retail before?", "Do you have any experience handling the cash register?", and "How many hours would you be available to work?". Interview lasted approximately 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you encountered in your previous experience that was difficult to handle, and describe how to resolved the issue.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Joyce Leslie in February 2008.

Interview

Bare bones. Interviewer kept walking away to do other things. Was given a 'survey' with 100 questions, yes, no or ?. Was questioned about those answers I gave a ? to. Focus felt like what in my personal life would interfere with the job. Did I have kids, my own car, was I in school.

Interview Questions

• How fully are you available to work, will you be available on your day off.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.