Judlau Contracting Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Judlau Contracting Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Judlau Contracting

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Judlau Contracting in November 2009.

Interview

I met Judlau at a career fair and the reps for the company were extremely approachable so I was excited to get an interview with them. The interviewer was a different person, but it was irritating in that the interview kept getting postponed last minute. In fact, one time they actually decided to postpone the interview the morning of the day I had to interview. Lucky for me I checked my email before I left my house. This started to make me think that Judlau was not being very professional, especially after I found out why the interview was postponed.

The interview itself was not a typical interview. It was an interview that tested your knowledge and how you think.
This wasn't exactly a hard interview but it as definitely different from what I was used to.

Interview Questions

• A schedule for two people were given and you had to plan the schedule out so that they both ended at the same time.   Answer Question
  • A list of work to be done in a room as given and you had to put that list in order from what was to be done first to last.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Judlau Contracting

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Judlau Contracting in February 2008.

Interview

The Interview Process
    Once you have sent your resume to a company and survived the weeding out process, your resume typically gets passed along to the hiring manager.

Phone Interview
    So why do companies conduct phone interviews? Phone interviews give the company a chance to get a feel for your skill-set, interests, desired compensation etc., and see if there is a match between their needs and your strengths. If there is enough common ground, then the phone interviews are almost always followed-up by an in-person interview. Phone interviews are generally conducted in two steps. The first step is with a recruiter in Human Resources. The second step is a technical interview, usually with one of the people you would be working with. Technical phone interviews are usually only conducted for people living outside the geographical region. This is done because the company wants to have some level of confidence in your technical abilities before they decided to spend the money to fly you in for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions