Juicy Couture Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Juicy Couture Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Juicy Couture

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Albany, NY).

Interview

not very difficult, but it took a long time. this business doesnt operate very well though. i wont recommand this company and actually lots of elder people love it, instead of young and trendy girls

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Juicy Couture

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

Girls were very snotty and rude to me when I went in to interview. I knew that being in Beverly Hills it might be like that but it was still unfortunate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Paramus, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

I had dirty looks, at the time I was overweight in the process of losing weight and they told me they couldnt hire me because i "Didn't fit their look".

Interview Questions

• have you ever worked in retail before?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

There is nothing to worry about. If your bubbly and know how to keep a conversion going your in. My manager asked me about my life, talked about my boyfriend, and of course experience but nothing to major. Look fashionable.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation where the costumer wants to return an item with non of the tags attached and does not have a receipt.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture in December 2012.

Interview

went in and dropped off my resume and I filled out an application in person, got a phone call the next day, went in for the interview but it was a group interview about 8 of us, all girls. they asked who would we say we were if we were a celeb,etc.fast easy and fun

Anonymous Employee in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Walnut Creek, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

walked into the store and handed in my resume to a pretty sales associate and the next evening got a call for an interview. when I arrived I was interviewed with another young lady. the interviewer was an assistant manager who looked pretty young herself. she seemed to be kind of stuck up, the type of person who would talk bad about your outfit behind your back- good thing I brought my A game! anyway most of the questions were basic- "tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer" "what is customer service to you?" "how do you handle stressful situations?"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

she asked me what I would be willing to accept and I said at least 10- they offered 10.55 an hour

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juicy Couture.

Interview

I remember Angela & Linda interviewed me they were great! Asked straight forward questions and gave them
    Straight forward answers. They did inform me about Juicy Couture shutting down and they had no clue when. After the interview was over with, the next day, Angela gave me a call about the job and I was hired. It was a fast process. I got to work the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

I was asked a a few questions then hired about 10 day later. I accepted

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I got interviewed a week after applying. I got a call to go in for an interview, went through 2 interviews on the same day. The process took about 3 days. I was a asked basic questions such as about my last job and also my skills. I got hired and of course I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I expected weakness and strength question, but there wasn't any.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juicy Couture (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with the store manager. I feel she was looking for a more personable interview. I would suggest to get comfortable and less professional.