Juma Al Majid Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Juma Al Majid Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juma Al Majid Group

SME Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2012.

Interview

There are three major levels of the interview at Juma Al Majid Genavco Company.
    First the Branch Manager of the showroom will interview the candidate than the GM of the company and in the last the President of the company.Than the appointment letter will be issued through the HR department of the company and so on till the Joining.

Interview Questions

• The most technical question was the study of the market in UAE for commercial vehicles that if they are going on the positive side or the negative after the middle east economic crisis.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got my salary just little less than what i expected.It was a good negotiation finally.

Managerial Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very traditional, no one could understand what I was talking about nor had the right questions for me. I had to wait for 45 minutes before the interview and the interviewees were completely reckless and disrespectful.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Juma Al Majid Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2009.

Interview

I had noticed an ad in the local newspaper and applied via e-mail. Within 1 week, I received a call from their office informing to meet with their Senior Manager for an interview. The interview was very relaxed and I left the place thinking I was very smart and confident during the interview. Unfortunately, it was much later that I realized the person who interviewed me had joined the company 25-30 years back as a helper and climbed the ranks of the organization on account of being a mixed Arab nationality and extremely proficient in "buttering" his seniors. I was asked to meet with the President of the Group for a final interview after about 10 days and then received an Offer Letter after 1 week thereafter.

Interview Questions

• The President asked me how I would fit into the culture of the company since I had not worked in an Arab dominated organization earlier. Though I handled that question well, it gave me a deep feeling that the establishment is pro-Arab and that I must be careful in my professional dealings.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since the Offer given to me was nearly 50% lower than market rate, I tried my best to negotiate with the HR. I was told that they will review the salary after 6 months of probation period. I worked in the company for 5 years and my salary had increased by Dhs.1700/- in total......I curse myself for sticking on for so long with such a pathetic company.