Jump Associates Extern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Extern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Jump Associates (San Mateo, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process including preparing a full project case and presenting to the full company in person.Case required about a week of original work for the opportunity to do a 6 month externship with the possibility of hire at the end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jump Associates

Extern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jump Associates (Palo Alto, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The company has a great outward facing image. Kinda like IDEO and others that want you to believe they are actually cooler than they are, the process to apply is more long and winding than others. They claim to put your resume on file and contact you if you are a fit.

The first email I received just asked me about a location preference. The second email I received said that I was being passed on. This left me a bit confused but ironically clarified what is going on internally, which is that they don't have their bearings right.

For the amount they make you work to warrant a reply, the reply seemed terse and hence offensive. There was no justification provided. Also being asked what office I was interested in and then suddenly passed on, made no sense. There was also no sensitivity, which again provides clarity that I would have ended up as a cog in a greasy wheel. So thank you.

I bet there is a line to get in. The velvet rope makes it oh-so-very alluring.

Interview Questions