Juniper Networks ASIC Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Juniper Networks ASIC Engineer Interview Questions

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in May 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview with the hiring manager. Started with general stuff about tell me about yourself and later they explained more about the open position on hand. I had two rounds to confirm my skill level. Needed some preparation on interviewee side. If I had cleared this - the next step was two rounds of interview with team and managers.

Interview Questions

• If you know system verilog. Write Fibonacci series. Can you reduce the variables?   1 Answer
  • Learn about properties and try to apply same while writing assertions and coverage points.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Juniper Networks

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

one phone interview, ask questions about projects. one easy design questions. then on-site interview in the next week. 5 round interview. ask problem about timing issues, setup, hold time violations. pattern detection. writing some verilog code. ask about sram, ddr. ask about how to design a TCAM.

Interview Questions

• if the inverter's input is connect to its output. how the output voltage curve should be like   Answer Question

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Juniper Networks in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred by employer and got called by a director from Juniper. The whole process takes about 2 weeks. He ask me about my background and projects I have ever done. Most questions are about my projects. Make sure you understand all the detail about your resume.

Interview Questions

• What are setup time- and hold time- violations and how to resolve them.
      Project detail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online. After few months (After I graduated) I got a call from manager. I setup the phone call interview after 5 days. That day evening only I got rejection.

Interview Questions

• Why do we use gray code in sampling than binary?
      Depth of Fifo. writer is writing 6 locs in 10 units and reader is reading 60 locs in 100 units. But both of them once they start they keep reading /writing. Depth of buffer ? (Ans. 24) It took some for me to understand. His accent was weird.
      Puzzle: There are 30 people in party. What is the probability that no two of them have birthday on same date ? (you will find this on careercup)   Answer Question

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in September 2014.

Interview

I got a email from the ASIC manager. Next thing he scheduled a phone interview. On the Phone interview he asked me to explain about some of my projects. After about half an hour, Interview was over. He was not satisfied with the explanation and said he would get back to me but did not.

ASIC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in January 2013.

Interview

Had taken a test to be shortlisted. Written test checked setup hold timings. Few aptitude questions. Few math problems.
    Two technical rounds. One HR. HR consisted of asking my positional responsibilities in college.
    Technical mostly involved regular digital logic testing. State diagrams for counter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Accepted as is.

ASIC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

1. Basics in Logic design.
    2. Aptitude
    3. Capability of coming up with a solution at abstract level for a problem.

Negotiation

None