Juniper Networks Engineer IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Juniper Networks Engineer IV Interview Questions

3.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online using Linkedin which was redirected to Juniper career website. Got a call from the hiring manager after two weeks and was set up with an onsite interview for that very week.

Interview Questions

Interview

good process
    professional
    4 rounds
    good technical rounds

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

Total 6 Rounds( basically whole team interviewed)
    Questions around basic Networking, Routing protocols,
    Programming Questions around async programing, Data structures

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

5-6 round of face to face discussion. Questions varies from group to group and experience level but it wont be so easy to get in.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I was referred by my friend at Juniper in his group. His manager quickly conducted a phone interview and called me the next week for a face-to-face interview.
    The phone interview consisted of lots of knowledge based questions like priority inversion, etc.
    Face to face interview consisted of 5 interviews 45 minutes each. Each interviewer stressed on C programming skills, data structures, problem solving, algorithms and of course lots of questions about my projects on resume.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions involved writing C code on white board, consisted of linked list questions, socket programming, mutex-semaphore questions, some knowledge based typedef/#define questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave a pretty competitive offer related to my work experience.

Test Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

HR called up and setup the telephonic. It was initial screening, technical topics in depth + scripting. Next round was face to face. 1st round was with routing questions and layer 2 questions. 2nd round was for BRAS/BNG and it was very detailed and indepth. It covered a range of topics starting from technology to deployment. Then manager round and Director round same day.

However, my offer letter took 3 weeks to arrive but I was told that I was selected and the offer was pending management approval.

Interview Questions

• why is dhcp better than pppoe and vice versa?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

It was a great experience. The focus was on fundamentals and concepts. No fancy things. They were basic but not bookish questions and really checked if your concepts and logical reasoning is sound or not.

Interview Questions

• C programming, networking related fundamental concepts, concepts from past projects.
      The interview process had 1 telephonic screening round followed by 6 face-to-face technical rounds and then finally 1 HR telephonic round after a few days.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

initial communication was good sockets and kernel concept was hot topic and also it was gud over all technically five rounds of technical interview with lots of C and fundamentals of networking and operting systems knowledge questions One of the best technical interview I ever had after microsoft interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

ya slight room for negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

This position is supposed to work as part of a team to research, design, implement and maintain software networking functionalities for firewall products.

There will be 4-5 technical rounds followed by HR discussion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Juniper Networks are the best pay masters.. So no need to negotiate..

Software Engineer IV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Chennai (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

project specific interviews. coding interview. analytical and behavioral.