Juniper Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

3.1

SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR and an Phone interview was scheduled. After the phone Interview They scheduled an Onsite Interview. Before the scheduling I clearly mentioned them my CTC and expected.
    After the onsite interview HR sent me an email asking for my expectations and also they asked me for all the documents to process for Background check.
    I sent them my expectation and then I sent them my background verification documents.
    After the background check was cleared, HR sends me an email that my expectation is way too over the Budget for the role.
    I think ethically, they should have clarified this things earlier before going through the process.

Software Engineer, Crypto Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen, followed by technical phone screen. Nothing too hard. Seemed to go pretty well. First one focused on interest in crypto, second one full of technical questions about crypto and network stuff (ping, tcp/udp, etc.). Got ghosted.

Software Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks.

Interview

I applied for an intern position on their website. a few weeks later, the recruiter contacted me via email to setup a phone interview with the hiring manager. the hiring manager asked a few C programming questions. I've got a denial email right after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• how would you find out whether the circular queue is full by using only the enque/deque pointers?   Answer Question

ASIC Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

One technical interview. Asked about all basic stuff, digital logic design etc. One problem on aptitude. And also the question "Tell me about yourself". Applied through the website. Interviewer was very nice and helped in correcting my answers wherever I made mistakes and also gave clues to solve the questions.

Interview Questions

• What happens when you connect a NAND gates output to its input?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the HR to set up an interview. First was a fully technical phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a 3 hr Skype interview with the team and the manager which was a mix of technical and​ behavioral questions. I was given the offer one months after my final interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

A phone screen and then on site, talked with 4 engineers and one manager. The phone screen was more about current experience and the on-site was focusing on technical details.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in January 2017.

Interview

Only went through several phone interviews, none in person, and received the job after only two interviews. The interviewers were very friendly and genuinely interested in my responses to their questions. The whole process was very painless, and definitely one of the better experiences I have had in job searching.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you were particularly proud of, and why.   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was about a whole day. Started with a panel presentation. They asked me to present the design exercise and other projects first, and then a short Q&A. After the one hour panel, there are several 1:1 interviews with ux designers, ui designers. I also had lunch with the design director. The interview experience was great and I've got the offer soon.

Interview Questions

• What's your design process?   1 Answer

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a protracted interview process as my potential role was part of a larger suite of services for which Juniper was solving. They were friendly and helpful and encouraging. The real estate team at Juniper that I met and got to know are among some of the best in the industry.

Interview Questions

• If I could manage the paperwork regarding their leased executive suites, globally.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Interviewer was not interested in the process, was slow in asking questions, and did not engage well during the interview. Bad Experience overall.
    The questions were straightforward, but I didn't feel like the interviewer was interested, and this reduced my interest in giving answers drastically (up to a point where I just wanted it to get over)

Interview Questions

• Basic Networking questions and simple bit manipulation programming question   Answer Question