Juniper Networks Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2011

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 604 interviews

Interviews at Juniper Networks

Positive100%
Staffing Agency100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Juniper Networks

Juniper Networks

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in Jul 2011

Interview

Initially had a phone call with staffing agency (3rd party) who described the opportunity, team, and expectations and asked about my background to see if there was a match. Thereafter, she shared my resume with the hiring manager, and the HR department then took over and arranged a phone interview with the hiring manager. There was strong interest due to my skill set, background in similar industry and products, and education. After clearing the initial interview by phone, I was invited for another phone interview with the hiring manager's manager, which took place about 1.5 weeks after. I was asked about my work history and explained how I felt I could add value to the team and company (knowledge of security products, product marketing - writing, presenting, etc.).After clearing that interview, I was invited for an in-person interview with both the hiring manager and 2 other team members. That interview took place about 1 week after. This lasted a total of about 40 minutes - about 30 minutes with 1 team member (other one was unable to meet) and 10 minutes with the hiring manager (as we had already conversed on phone in detail). I felt good about the in-person meetings. About 1 week later, I was made an offer through the HR rep who had arranged the in-person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me how you would manage a new product launch?
    1 Answer