Juniper Networks Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Juniper runs a very professional and organized interview process. From how the recruiters work with your schedule, informing you of process and the interviews where top notch. The HR organization is terrific and has a very innovative approach. Juniper is looking to expand its capabiities and is trying to keep the culture that has made it succesful but is feeling some of the growth pains one expects at this stage of its company evolution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with either a manager or key executive stakeholder . What worked, didn't work and what did you learn?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Juniper Networks

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Juniper Networks in June 2010.

Interview

Juniper takes forever to decide if they want to hire you. I have interview many times with Juniper and each time they didnt know what they wanted to do. They either lost the head count or gave the position to an internal candidate. It seems like they should look internally before going externally and wasting qualified candidates time.

Interview Questions