Juniper Networks Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Corporate Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Initial phone screen with hiring manager, followed by two separate on-site meetings. The second was an half-day team meeting which consisted of several one on one meetings. GHOSTED, despite the considerable time amount of time and effort that went into this prospect.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

Submitted by a referral and was asked to schedule a phone screen within a week. Had a second phone screen with the hiring manager after that and after about a week was invited for an onsite interview. My interview schedule was changed up to the day of the interview, which seemed odd. I also had to conduct a skype interview with a team member who was traveling at the time.

The onsite consisted of 6 45min interviews. Each came in and had their own style and focus on questions. They asked engaging and thoughtful questions and wanted to understand frameworks and methodologies. They asked a lot of open ended STAR questions. Some gave me time to ask questions at the end while one just said he had to leave.

After the interview, I was told the team would give a decision within two weeks. However, I never heard back and was never given a decision. Considering the amount of time I spent with them and vice versa, it is unprofessional for them not to inform candidates of a decision.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to change someone's mind to get what you want.   Answer Question

Channel Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on the website and received an e-mail two days later. I was told by a very polite recruiter that the hiring manager had interest and would like to have a pre-screen interview by answering several questions by writing my answers. I was almost a two page essay.. and two days later I was told that they would not be moving forward.

Interview Questions

• Why Juniper?   1 Answer
    • What was a project that I worked on that I was leading and successfully completed   Answer Question
    • What 5 words would I use to describe me professionally   Answer Question
    • They asked me to provide a writing sample   1 Answer
    • The job listing I applied for stated that candidate would manage many tasks and be responsible for a quick turn around - how would I work in that environment?   Answer Question
    • What do you enjoy about Marketing and Channel Comms?   Answer Question

SAP ABAP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I got a call from HR and an Phone interview was scheduled. After the phone Interview They scheduled an Onsite Interview. Before the scheduling I clearly mentioned them my CTC and expected.
    After the onsite interview HR sent me an email asking for my expectations and also they asked me for all the documents to process for Background check.
    I sent them my expectation and then I sent them my background verification documents.
    After the background check was cleared, HR sends me an email that my expectation is way too over the Budget for the role.
    I think ethically, they should have clarified this things earlier before going through the process.

Real Estate Services Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a protracted interview process as my potential role was part of a larger suite of services for which Juniper was solving. They were friendly and helpful and encouraging. The real estate team at Juniper that I met and got to know are among some of the best in the industry.

Interview Questions

• If I could manage the paperwork regarding their leased executive suites, globally.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Some basic knowledge about network, TCP/IP and C coding. All those of basic knowledge, if you have experience on network or C language, you will give a perfect answer.
    The second round is two questions about data structure and algorithm. One of them is find pairs in an array which the difference between two elements in the array is the given number k.

Interview Questions

• Give a time, calculate the angle between the hour and the minutes in the clock.   Answer Question

Global Commodity Manager - Indirect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief 45 minute call with a possible revisit in 2 weeks. This was a get to know you discussion phone screening. Discussion around current responsibilities as well as what were the goals of the position.

Interview Questions

• current responsibilities and what they were looking for in a candidate   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online got a call to schedule a phone interview.

one coding question online tool

Interview Questions

• The interview mainly was on my previous projects and work experience and few Operating systems and networking questions.

one coding question online tool   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic interview with 2 people. Mostly academic projects and questions on multi threading programming, networking questions like protocols, switches, routers, OSPF etc. It was an easy interview if you just brush up your networking fundamentals. The interviewer seemed to be very interested in my academic projects and spent around an hour on that. The reply took 4 weeks to come.

Interview Questions

• Mostly academic projects and questions on multi threading programming, networking questions like protocols, switches, routers, OSPF etc. It was an easy interview if you just brush up your networking fundamentals. The interviewer seemed to be very interested in my academic projects and spent around an hour on that. The reply took 4 weeks to come.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Juniper Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

After a brief phone interview I was called onsite. I was spoke to the entire team and they were very nice, down to earth people. I answered most of the answers pretty well and I was almost certain that I cracked the interview. But unfortunately, I wasn't offered the job. When I asked for additional feedback, I was told that the team felt I was more inclined towards development rather than testing which was true. But nevertheless, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions on network layer and apllcation later protocaols like TCP/IP, UDP, 3 way handshake, SSL, HTTP.
      What happens when you enter a url in the browser?   Answer Question