Juno Therapeutics Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate

Juno Therapeutics Associate Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Interview

I did not interview recently, but I suspect the process has not changed too much in the last 8 months or so. This was a typical interview process: talent acquisition phone screen, hiring manager phone screen, and F2F interview so that they can essentially flesh out a reason to *not * select you. There are several of glassdoor reviews which state the interviewers are "nice", but come on! What would you expect of their interview behavior?! For them to maul you?!

"Nice" doesn't get you a job offer nor does it give you any tangible insight into what these people are really like to work with. For all you know they could be a set of professional backstabbers who aren't interested in your narratives. If you want to get away from Amgen culture my advice is to stay away from this place.

More importantly start-ups need talent not only with technical skills, but are flexible enough to help other areas where needed. If you're a team-player whose ambition is to work here it may be best for you to downplay this personality characteristic. Those of us who worked in tech start-up speak from experience when we say that we need to be able to lend our resources where resources are needed. This company apparently sees no value in that (or diversity) , despite it's promising anit-cancer tech.

Good luck.

Interview Questions

• Irrelvant. Just be prepared to answer questions using the STAR format and tell them whatever they indicate they want to hear, your narrative doesn't matter. They've already prejudged you, despite the "small company" environment they want to portray.   Answer Question