Juno Therapeutics Interview Questions in Seattle, WA | Glassdoor

3.5

Sort:

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I reached out to a current employee via LinkedIn to learn more about an open position and within a couple days, HR contacted me to set-up an initial phone screen. After the phone screen with the hiring manager, I was brought in about a week later to meet with the interview panel. It was a full day of interviews. Everyone that I met with was on time and prepared with questions. The company was very responsive and treats candidates with respect and graciousness. Juno is looking for top talent and shows this in the way they treat candidates. This was, by far, the best interview experience I've had.

Interview Questions

• What is one word your colleagues would use to describe you?   1 Answer
    • Why Juno?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. We coordinated the call over email. Overall a very pleasant discussion with a motivated and experienced hiring manager. He was very prompt with communication before and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have executing cancer therapy partnerships?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was hired on as a temp, and then moved into a full time position. I worked as a temp for three months. When I was brought on as a temp, a recruiter recommended me for the position and I did an interview with both the senior executive assistant and another executive assistant that I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important aspect of work culture for you?   1 Answer

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

This was a primary interview with a Juno phone screen person from Human Resources. I did not get the opportunity to speak to the hiring manager for the position. She made an appointment to speak with me (the appointment was made via Email). She specified that she was interested in making sure I had a good phone connection in preparation for the interview, so I made sure i called her via a land line. Cell phone service in my area is very spotty, so being able to call from a land line is a much more reliable way to communicate to a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• How would you define "unreasonable expectations"   2 Answers

Juno Therapeutics Response

Nov 5, 2015 – Recruiting Coordinator

Thanks for the feedback. We are highly focused on candidate experience and our interview process. We interview so many people each week and strive for all candidates to have a positive experience... More

Associate Director, Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was clear that intelligence was used to create this smooth and thoughtful process. Significant amount of communication to ensure you knew the next steps. It was your standard phone interview by the hiring manager followed by a nearly all day (8am-3pm) on-site interview. All interviews were 1:1 vs. panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake/error and the steps that you went through to resolve/rectify this?   Answer Question

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by half day in person interview w/ 5 people. It was very conversational, they are mostly looking for a good fit and allow your resume to speak for your experience. There are Juno leadership tenants that they are looking to ensure you meet.

Interview Questions

• Discuss why you went to the schools you did and how they have affected your career   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a call from a nice woman at Kelly Services to schedule a phone interview for the position. I scheduled to be interviewed the next day and then she proceeded to schedule me for a phone interview with the hiring manager at Juno. A day after the phone interview with the hiring manager I received an offer from them. The interviews were a mix of a few technical questions with most situational and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your experiences with GMP
      2. What does high standards mean to you?
      3. What sets you apart from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Great and sporty coordination of a 2 day interview in Seattle. Travel to Seattle from SF was great. I got my schedule in advance. When I got to hotel I received a nice welcome basket from Juno- nice touch. (Now that I am here I have learned that all fly in candidates for jobs receive one).

Very long day of interviews ranging from average to intense. People were all business but nice.

Interview Questions

• Mostly engineering problem solving questions with a random brain teaser question that I can’t quite recall but it was interesting and certainly very different.   Answer Question

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed several times at Juno because I was set on joining this company!
    Each time it was about half a day total and up to 6 individuals who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• At the time i recall questions about managing a lot of fast change.
      Also they wanted to get an idea of my attention to detail and give examples from my past.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Juno Therapeutics (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn for a specific position related to my skillset and asked to submit a CV if I was interested. I had a phone screen with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview (approx 30min) with the hiring manager a few days later. These both went well and I was invited to an on-site interview that we mutually scheduled about 2 weeks later. At the onsite I gave a 45 minute presentation (topic of my choice to give background on my experience), followed by 6 or 7 one on one interviews with different roles within the company (peers within my department, supervisors, collaborators in other departments, HR) and I was told I would hear back in a few weeks after they finished interviewing for the position. About three weeks later I got a phone call with a verbal offer, followed by an email with a formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Memorable ones included being presented with a data plot and being asked to explain it, brainstorming/troubleshooting existing unsolved problems related to my future role at the company, and hypothetical questions about new directions and projects I would implement in my new role.   Answer Question