Just Energy Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Just Energy Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Met up with Manager and went over the resume and discussed my skill set in details and went through the job description and related stuff for the job. Briefed abot the job and the requirements associated with it.

Interview Questions

• My experience and the nature of duties about my previous job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview which was a generic interview and too me everything went well. The interviewer confirmed that sent my resume to hiring manager but didn't hear anything from them.

Interview Questions

• The Math/ vocabulary test wasn't difficult but was irrelevant.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy in September 2016.

Interview

The whole interview was quite informal but efficient. Two interviewers from operations side participated and smiled a lot. This position is more data-based, or more technical. Knowing how to query tables from different data sources seemed to be an important part. It was not a bad experience, except for the excel test on site.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

This is two stage interview process, it starts with a telephone interview followed by on site interview. Twice I had a telephone interview but then they said they will forward my information to the manager but I never heard back from them. The phone interview was generic and I had a good feel from it but afterwards no response.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

It's employee referral. I got the interview in 3 weeks or so. Phone interview, then on-site interviews. Went through brain teaser, and then a business case question, asked about a sizing. Basically explained logics and assumptions to arrive at my answer on a white board. Finally there was a test on basic SQL skills.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between hands of clock at 3:15?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Got a phone interview 1 day after I applied online, during the phone interview with HR, it was just some basic behaviour questions. Asked about the past experience, advantages and weakness. In the same day, I got a in person interview. During that interview, they didn't ask much, but just briefly ask abut the technical skills.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I got the phone interview, then a couple of days later got asked to come in for an in person interview.
    Received an invitation for an in-person interview with 3 people and no HR...similar to the phone interview... be careful about the brain teaser questions. They also ask about your past experience about a call center...what type of KPIs are vital from business perspective in a call center?

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company, tell me about yourself, why this position? why change jobs? tell me about your strengths/weaknesses....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was a very long interview. I had never been in an interview that took 2 hours. Especially for an ELP. They insisted I calculate some arbitrary things and perform long hand calculations on paper. It seemed like the interviewers were unprepared for this interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to estimate the cost of bus tires for the Toronto District School Board (seemed very irrelevant to the role).   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview

Got the interview through a referral. Process took about 3 weeks. I got the phone interview, then a week later got asked to come in for an in person interview. After that never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• what is the degree between the hands of a clock at 3:15   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview, questions were similar to that of an in person interview (e.g. what do you know about the company, tell me about yourself, what are your strengths/weaknesses). Received an invitation for an in-person interview two weeks after. The in-person interview was split into two parts. First part was the same as the in-person (e.g. what do you know about the company, etc.), and the second part was two brain teasers. I was told that third round interviews (case-based) would start the following week.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the minute and hour hand at 3:15?   5 Answers