Just Energy Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Just Energy Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Mar 10, 2017

2.0

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview which was a generic interview and too me everything went well. The interviewer confirmed that sent my resume to hiring manager but didn't hear anything from them.

Interview Questions

• The Math/ vocabulary test wasn't difficult but was irrelevant.   Answer Question

QA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Just Energy.

Interview

First ,we had about 1 hour face to face interview.Then assigned me a paper test ,there were about 3 parts in the test. Included writing SQL, some creative thinking questions and understanding requirement. Need to finished them in 1 hour. The interviewers are very nice and friendly, feel very comfortable during the interview.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Only one person at the office when I turned up. Asked to write on a form about some of my past experience - similar to resume. Soon, called into a room to speak with them one on one. It was less of an interview and more of them telling me what would be involved. It is largely a commission based job.

Interview Questions

Not interested in commission based jobs.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was not overly informative as to position or potential . I believe this due to a high rejection rate for the type of sales they do . As well when asked about legislative changes coming to the door style sales I was given no real answers as to how the company would be handling the change.

Interview Questions

• Basic personal skills, with little bahaviour based questioning.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiating was not impacted as it was entry level I found out at time of interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Just Energy in September 2016.

Interview

The whole interview was quite informal but efficient. Two interviewers from operations side participated and smiled a lot. This position is more data-based, or more technical. Knowing how to query tables from different data sources seemed to be an important part. It was not a bad experience, except for the excel test on site.

Energy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

The hiring process is easy. You get called in for an interview as soon as you apply. I applied through indeed and went in after around 5 days for the interview. In the interview they are basically seeing your personality and if you are the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very flexible about the work shifts and easy going. But hard when they are teaching for our good.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

This is two stage interview process, it starts with a telephone interview followed by on site interview. Twice I had a telephone interview but then they said they will forward my information to the manager but I never heard back from them. The phone interview was generic and I had a good feel from it but afterwards no response.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

quick, sloppy and they were unprepared! I bet that the Recruiter never looked my CV... not even the time I entered his office! He read only the top!
    It seems these guys are looking for idiots! The commission is very low AND they hand it to you 3 months later!! SERIOUSLY?!!

Interview Questions

• "Are you comfortable with commission and not salary?!"
      really?! are you serious?!... not even a very basic salary plus bonuses... not even the minimum
      Answer Question

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy in April 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager attitude was great and friendly, very easy questions,although I've got a job offer I declined it since it's only commission based,and they won't pay me for the next three months from the beginning of the contract due to process of reaching a deal between sales rep and customer takes time,not happy with their offer at all.

Interview Questions

• general questions about my background and why I am the best candidate for this position   Answer Question

Commission based only, I have to wait for 3 months to process my payment from the time I started the job

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Received an email from their recruiting team to set up direct interview round one on one with HR. They were offering door to door sales profile which is 100% commissionable.

Interview Questions

• They interviewed me on my past experience, skills, my strengths and weaknesses, ideal work environment you would like to work in   Answer Question