Just Energy Independent Contractor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Very brief and straitforeward. They just wanted to see if you have previous sales experience and are willing to work door to door doing sales. The job is a little tideous though because it is busiest in the summer months and we are out until very late most nights

Interview Questions

• how much would you like to make in a month?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Just Energy

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (McAllen, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with regional manager. He seemed concerned for my aspirations and happy to help me meet them...ask questions where I saw myself. Asked things that were important to me. It was a great family environment..people were friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Just Energy (Buffalo, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process is very quick. I think my interview was only fifteen minutes long and the questions were really general. They asked how much money I wanted to make and told me how much money was possible to make and how your weekly check was completely dependent on how much you worked. Also they just explained the job.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Just Energy (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

It is very easy to get interview chance as long as you apply for it. They will hold a information session and let you decide whether you are competent to this job.

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Just Energy (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call on the next day. I was asked to come to their office in Calgary for face to face interview. The interview was quite easy and they were mainly looking at the personality and skills presentations. Interview went in two phases, first one was with their recruiter and then the next one with the Hiring Manager. Once selected i was called for a group orientation on the day first of the job.